A big thank you

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

TopPoster
Initiate

Re: A big thank you

Post by TopPoster »

They may want to play for Ireland again but if doubt they ever will. Ulster yes. UR would be even bigger idiots than thought if they let them go considering how much up the creek we are. But the FIRFU can stop them playing for Ireland again under the guise of selection and too many ahead in the pecking order. Underhand cants (pre-emptively).
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I hope Joe was on the phone to both of them today and Rory has reminded Joe that Paddy sits a strong number 2 in the depth chart and somebody has also reminded Joe that you don't go into a world cup with joey carberry as your back up 10

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

TopPoster wrote:They may want to play for Ireland again but if doubt they ever will. Ulster yes. UR would be even bigger idiots than thought if they let them go considering how much up the creek we are. But the FIRFU can stop them playing for Ireland again under the guise of selection and too many ahead in the pecking order. Underhand cants (pre-emptively).
I'm no fan of the IRFU, but I say again, there is nothing to suggest the IRFU want them out. The manner in which they were stood down rather than suspended is a clear indication that there is no agenda.

If they do manage a couple of games at the end of the season, I fully expect Paddy to go to Australia with Ireland.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

PJ back in his rightful spot and SO at fullback with as many spare minutes at 10 as he can get. Ironically the break may have done SOs body some good.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

What Russ?....a drink drive story working in URs favour? That’d be a nice change!
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

A week or two of sympathetic media coverage followed up with a positive vox pop on the two, will give the IRFU the wiggle room to cover their arses and reinstate them at a later date rather than doing the right thing right now, and backing them straight after the court case.