Who will decide

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: Who will decide

Post by ColinM »

Columbo wrote:
BR wrote:I suspect if I showed up at Ravenhill today and offered any if the players a year's pay to fck off and earn their money elsewhere. Only those with genuine Irish ambitions or easing into retirement would not bite your arm off for the chance. I would blame none of them.
oh absolutely. in fact I'd say even those with Irish ambitions might be ready to pack them in...
Or they might look at Farrell and Arnold and enhance their reputations by moving

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

ColinM wrote:
Columbo wrote:
BR wrote:I suspect if I showed up at Ravenhill today and offered any if the players a year's pay to fck off and earn their money elsewhere. Only those with genuine Irish ambitions or easing into retirement would not bite your arm off for the chance. I would blame none of them.
oh absolutely. in fact I'd say even those with Irish ambitions might be ready to pack them in...
Or they might look at Farrell and Arnold and enhance their reputations by moving

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
I suspect Farrell may want to come home at some point. When that will be, who knows.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Come to retire, after he served the best years of his career with another team. Like Tommy Bowe and Roger Wilson.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

twiglet wrote:These two young professional rugby players were banished from Ireland because of those few texts.

Isn't it good that the Ulster players have Logan to 'fight their cause'. He's an odious individual.

I still believe the only way to get rid of Logan is to show the TV audience that he is failing - empty terraces would be a start.
Sorry but a lot of people on here think they were judged on the what's app stuff only? Does anybody know that for sure? I think they were judged on the whole incident by the FIRFU
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

stickinout wrote:
twiglet wrote:These two young professional rugby players were banished from Ireland because of those few texts.

Isn't it good that the Ulster players have Logan to 'fight their cause'. He's an odious individual.

I still believe the only way to get rid of Logan is to show the TV audience that he is failing - empty terraces would be a start.
Sorry but a lot of people on here think they were judged on the what's app stuff only? Does anybody know that for sure? I think they were judged on the whole incident by the FIRFU
An incident which a court confirmed was consensual sexual relations between 3 (possibly 4) people

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Russ wrote:
stickinout wrote:

An incident which a court confirmed was consensual sexual relations between 3 (possibly 4) people

Absolutely
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

They were found not guilty of the whole incident. Sex between consenting adults isn’t illegal. Just because some weirdos only have sex to reproduce and they keep a sheet with a strategically placed hole cut in it, between their bodies, doesn’t mean those of us who actually enjoy sex in all its forms and permutations are holding themselves up for judgement. Paddy and Stuart weren’t re-enacting Gilbert Gottfried’s version of The Aristocrats joke. They had a fairly tame consensual threesome and if that offends anyone, then IMO those people can go and feck themselves.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Tender wrote:They were found not guilty of the whole incident. Sex between consenting adults isn’t illegal. Just because some weirdos only have sex to reproduce and they keep a sheet with a strategically placed hole cut in it, between their bodies, doesn’t mean those of us who actually enjoy sex in all its forms and permutations are holding themselves up for judgement. Paddy and Stuart weren’t re-enacting Gilbert Gottfried’s version of The Aristocrats joke. They had a fairly tame consensual threesome and if that offends anyone, then IMO those people can go and feck themselves.
... they were reasonable in their belief that they were having a fairly tame consensual threesome ...
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

guess what

there is song called the

Spit of Love

written by a woman

Bonnie Raitt 1998 on the the album Fundamental
how does that grab

the marbles ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Lets not forget there will not really be any TV audience next year aside from maybe the European games, assuming not many are going to pay for Premier sports or whatever its called, he can just hide behind that
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

breakdown wrote:Lets not forget there will not really be any TV audience next year aside from maybe the European games, assuming not many are going to pay for Premier sports or whatever its called, he can just hide behind that
Why do you think the sponsors really caused a fuss?
They wanted out
They used this situation to get out

rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

my own feeling would be that Ulster and IRFU had already decided before the jury gave the verdict that the two lads were going ,and realising they had no basis to sack them spent the time between the verdict and announcement working out the compensation . Then when the terms were agreed informed the sponsors and BoI and vodaphone then tried to grab a bit of the limelight .

Thus Logan could be speaking the truth that sponsors played no part in the decision .

But there is no doubt the misandry inspired hordes of Twitter played a substantial role .

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Did any of you see the 42.ie website? I wonder if the complainant was a reader?

Check out "when it comes to rape, I think we're still obsessed with woman"

It's an article about a book from a while ago....
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

stickinout wrote:Did any of you see the 42.ie website? I wonder if the complainant was a reader?

Check out "when it comes to rape, I think we're still obsessed with woman"

It's an article about a book from a while ago....
42 ie loves the clicks

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

rumncoke wrote:my own feeling would be that Ulster and IRFU had already decided before the jury gave the verdict that the two lads were going ,and realising they had no basis to sack them spent the time between the verdict and announcement working out the compensation . Then when the terms were agreed informed the sponsors and BoI and vodaphone then tried to grab a bit of the limelight .

Thus Logan could be speaking the truth that sponsors played no part in the decision .

But there is no doubt the misandry inspired hordes of Twitter played a substantial role .

Last year at least..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU