OPEN LETTER TO FIRFU & UR

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: OPEN LETTER TO FIRFU & UR

Post by stickinout »

Deraless wrote:News Letter vaguely supportive.
Irish News going nuclear.
Almost like it's being turned into Norn Iron religion and politics.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

imagine that Deraless? This wee place turning things into politics? have the shinners said anything on it yet?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I stopped reading the news a while ago. I've created my own bubble. The lads will be back soon.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

Very much a local scandal for local people thing it seems. Here on the island, it's just a wisp of smoke on the horizon. The rugby-obsessed sports journos are more interested in crying Aussies and Folau's latest tweet, or the danger France pose to the ABs. Clearly Bastareud will be on 'Hotel Watch' in case he re-enacts scenes from Fight Club again.
All kinds of things get washed up on the beach and we don't discriminate against homophobes, sodomites, tamperers, sluts or Gatlands. Everything goes in the pot. Unless it's a turd, which rules out most of the Irish press.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Crusoe wrote:Very much a local scandal for local people thing it seems. Here on the island, it's just a wisp of smoke on the horizon. The rugby-obsessed sports journos are more interested in crying Aussies and Folau's latest tweet, or the danger France pose to the ABs. Clearly Bastareud will be on 'Hotel Watch' in case he re-enacts scenes from Fight Club again.
All kinds of things get washed up on the beach and we don't discriminate against homophobes, sodomites, tamperers, sluts or Gatlands. Everything goes in the pot. Unless it's a turd, which rules out most of the Irish press.
a distant ship's smoke?
We like our Floyd references here :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Crusoe wrote:Very much a local scandal for local people thing it seems. Here on the island, it's just a wisp of smoke on the horizon. The rugby-obsessed sports journos are more interested in crying Aussies and Folau's latest tweet, or the danger France pose to the ABs. Clearly Bastareud will be on 'Hotel Watch' in case he re-enacts scenes from Fight Club again.
a distant ship's smoke?
Two balloons!!
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

Sadly a ship that's badly listing too.

So many, many opportunities with the lyrics of that song...fingers and (pin)pricks.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

stickinout wrote: have the shinners said anything on it yet?
See the post immediately following yours.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I look forward to reading Rugby journalist Suzanne Breen’s report on the latest match report on the up and coming game in Embra.
Sarcasm I hope Baggy , she is their Political editor :scratch:
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news ... 21915.html
Rooster, I trust you are joking when you say she is a political editor, she is a disgrace, her article on why they should entirely lose their careers marks he out as #Warren Gatland

I hate her ugly guts and lest someone thinks I'm dissing her appearances, you are wrong, I am describing what is inside this unfeeling bitch who I'd imagine undertook an empathy bypass in recent months. I well understand women being appalled by rapists, I am too, but I detest a witchhunt of the innocent. I very much doubt she was as determined to see OJ ruined for life as these young gentlemen.

#fu@kingbitch
So someone known as Laura Weir of the Standard thinks, namechecking Wee Stu in the process, that Anthony Joshua is the role model for how young men should behave.

That’s a bloke who works for an hour a year, getting paid obscene amounts of money for punching someone else in the head.

And who’s been convicted for possession with intent to supply....
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Have you not seen Joshua’s leaked whatsapp convo proposing a threesome with a Scottish golfer and Kirsty Gallagher?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

#feck #Warren Gatland
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

UR13IRFU wrote:Have you not seen Joshua’s leaked whatsapp convo proposing a threesome with a Scottish golfer and Kirsty Gallagher?
Ooh.

< a quick Google >

Carly Booth!

I thought you meant Paul Lawrie for a minute.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Colin Montgomerie came to mind.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Can you add that they should make Jonno play Tommy O'Hagan and Adam McBurney to the letter.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Gr8 letter Baggy.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
a distant ship's smoke?
I don’t, I blame their “teacher leave them kids alone” lyrics on the destruction of civilisation, they need shooting.... to the face.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.