Belfast Telegraph

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Belfast Telegraph

Post by big mervyn »

Donald Trump the early years!

Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Seagull wrote:Disappointed to see the Belfast Telegraph descend to the level of The Sun with last Friday's factually incorrect headline grabbing front page that 139 "Fans" had funded the page 5 advert.
Have been a Tele Home Delivery customer for as many years as I have been an Ulster Fan and Season Ticket holder.
I have just cancelled my £22 per month Home Delivery account.
It would be great if a few more would join this action - maybe get 139 Real Fans to cancel their daily delivery?
By my maths that would be a lot more than the revenue they received for running the ad.
Ring 02890264000, ask for Home Delivery, you will then be asked reason for cancelling - Let Them Know!
SUFTUM.
It would only take 8 with home delivery to cancel to cover the £2000 in a year.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

May I suggest that maybe Fiona places the renewal of their sponsorship under review.

Or is UR only interested in the filthy lucre
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

The Bel Tel has been little more than not very good bog roll for some time. Do they actually have any full time staff journalists left? I thought it was all freelancers and stuff cut and pasted from agencies.

Going on their fb page to laugh at idiots for free is much better value than however much it is now. Haven't bought it in years.

And never mind the Bel Tel if that wire Simpson from the BBC shows his face round the place he'll have a bloody cheek.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dearie, on Simpson I have to say that whilst I thought he was pro-complainant, my feminist friends thought he was UR to the core in his reporting.

Just saying like, amazing that people listen to the same words and draw different conclusions.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Dearie, on Simpson I have to say that whilst I thought he was pro-complainant, my feminist friends thought he was UR to the core in his reporting.

Just saying like, amazing that people listen to the same words and draw different conclusions.
#ibelieveyou

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Deraless wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Dearie, on Simpson I have to say that whilst I thought he was pro-complainant, my feminist friends thought he was UR to the core in his reporting.

#ibelieveyou

Simpson is a chube.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Deraless wrote:

#ibelieveyou

Simpson is a chube.
He goes to the same church as some of the Saffers doesn't he? Does wee videos of them and all.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Deraless wrote:

#ibelieveyou

Simpson is a chube.
He goes to the same church as some of the Saffers doesn't he? Does wee videos of them and all.
Wrong Simpson :duh: :duh: .

I was thinking of that radio Ulster clown.