Season Ticket Renewal

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
bangorboy wrote:Cheeky effers...

Just looked on my season ticket account and they have me down for renewal for 18/19 and 19/20 with outstanding bill of £850!!!
I'm told it will be removed next week.
You can remove it yourself if you go to pay for 1 year only
Do I look daft?
No but they might extend the cut off yet again
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:
BR wrote:
bangorboy wrote:Cheeky effers...

Just looked on my season ticket account and they have me down for renewal for 18/19 and 19/20 with outstanding bill of £850!!!
I'm told it will be removed next week.
You can remove it yourself if you go to pay for 1 year only
Do I look daft?
No but they might extend the cut off yet again
I received my email today with the rest of the holdouts.
If they extend it until August they may get me to renew. As it stands, I'm still out.
The horse biscuits served up this season are still stuck in my craw.
10 or 15 only
Initiate

Post by 10 or 15 only »

It's very much Hokey Pokey...

I'm in when Logan out

Logan in and I'm out
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

10 or 15 only wrote:It's very much Hokey Pokey...

I'm in when Logan out

Logan in and I'm out
I just don't get this. Surrender of all things Ulster to Logan. He has too much power as it stands.
It's not all about Logan, but making it about him plays into his king Midas complex. He's just an ineffective branch manager.
It's not his team or his stadium, it's our team and stadium.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Snipe Watson wrote:

I'm in when Logan out

Logan in and I'm out
I just don't get this. Surrender of all things Ulster to Logan. He has too much power as it stands.
It's not all about Logan, but making it about him plays into his king Midas complex. He's just an ineffective branch manager.
And I wont be near the place until he's gone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

He will be gone on Monday with season tickets renewal open until Tuesday 5pm. Expect a rush.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

I'm in when Logan out

Logan in and I'm out
And I wont be near the place until he's gone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The revenue hit from your semi-annual non visits will bring the organisation to it's knees.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

It's been slower than usual, there is great concern about renewal numbers.

All they have to do is give Terry his P45 and tell him to go and ride his hand, then people will renew, albeit some stouthearted souls will remember that it was not actually Terry Slogan who sacked the two young gentlemen, but the Bank of Ireland in cahoots with the FIRFU.

Terry is a useless lyingprick, but credit where it 's due, it's been the usual culprits, FIRFU and their sponsors who have screwed Ulster over. Terry has to go not because he tried to make capital with his fellow Christians, but because he has shown a complete lack of leadership or responsibility over the last year in particular, but his poor results & lack of ability have been clear over the years.

If Terry appeared in a Monty Python sketch, some loon would shout, "What has Terry ever done for us?" and the truth is, not a single viaduct never mind a stadium, he just happened to be there when an outside project manager oversaw it's construction.

In summary, what have you done Tel?

SFA, at best, ruined the club at worst. GET OUT you incompetant fool.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:It's been slower than usual, there is great concern about renewal numbers.

All they have to do is give Terry his P45 and tell him to go and ride his hand, then people will renew, albeit some stouthearted souls will remember that it was not actually Terry Slogan who sacked the two young gentlemen, but the Bank of Ireland in cahoots with the FIRFU.

Terry is a useless lyingprick, but credit where it 's due, it's been the usual culprits, FIRFU and their sponsors who have screwed Ulster over. Terry has to go not because he tried to make capital with his fellow Christians, but because he has shown a complete lack of leadership or responsibility over the last year in particular, but his poor results & lack of ability have been clear over the years.

If Terry appeared in a Monty Python sketch, some loon would shout, "What has Terry ever done for us?" and the truth is, not a single viaduct never mind a stadium, he just happened to be there when an outside project manager oversaw it's construction.

In summary, what have you done Tel?

SFA, at best, ruined the club at worst. GET OUT you incompetant fool.
He was one of the hit squad, a fellow traveller, a co-conspirator or if being generous a benignly compliant yes man. He could have done more, but did absolutely nothing.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Ospreys win on Sunday.

Logan resigns on Monday.

Season ticket renewals on Tuesday.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

twiglet wrote:Ospreys win on Sunday.

Logan resigns on Monday.

Do Carlsberg do Pro 14 play-offs?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Snipe Watson wrote: It's not his team or his stadium, it's our team and stadium.
Correct! And it's shîte.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Logan resigns on Monday.

I honestly very much doubt he'll actually resign. You can lay a bet on some back room deal done with the FIRFU to announce his 'retirement' or move to another role that requires the Midas touch.

Although after all his bumming and blowing about himself you'd wonder why someone as spectacularly successful as him would even consider retirement at this stage in his career Image

No doubt that will be dressed up and presented as being headhunted for some other spectacularly successful entity somewhere along the line Image
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Wee Woman wrote:

Logan resigns on Monday.

I honestly very much doubt he'll actually resign. You can lay a bet on some back room deal done with the FIRFU to announce his 'retirement' or move to another role that requires the Midas touch.

Although after all his bumming and blowing about himself you'd wonder why someone as spectacularly successful as him would even consider retirement at this stage in his career Image

No doubt that will be dressed up and presented as being headhunted for some other spectacularly successful entity somewhere along the line Image
Retire for personal reasons.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BR wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: It's not his team or his stadium, it's our team and stadium.
Correct! And it's shîte.
I quite like the stadium, but the team is as described.