Season Ticket Renewal

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BR wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: It's not his team or his stadium, it's our team and stadium.
Correct! And it's shîte.
I quite like the stadium, but the team is as described.
I love the team, warts and all - though it's a little unkind to call p a wart I suppose - the stadium is functional, not as Terry lies, "the envy of Europe", the lyingprick.

And let's not forget the unique guide dog toilet, Ravenhill's white elephant, never shat in. Funny thing is when I went in wearing sunnys & with a white stick whistling a qune by Jose Feliciano, my labradoodle couldn't find it, not being a guide dog, so he just shat outside the Kukri shap.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Come on Baggy, Light my Fire.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Baggy, surely your doodle was just being a doodle and shat outside the Kukri shop because it was more fun. :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
BR wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote: It's not his team or his stadium, it's our team and stadium.
Correct! And it's shîte.
I quite like the stadium, but the team is as described.
I love the team, warts and all - though it's a little unkind to call p a wart I suppose - the stadium is functional, not as Terry lies, "the envy of Europe", the lyingprick.

And let's not forget the unique guide dog toilet, Ravenhill's white elephant, never shat in. Funny thing is when I went in wearing sunnys & with a white stick whistling a qune by Jose Feliciano, my labradoodle couldn't find it, not being a guide dog, so he just shat outside the Kukri shap.
Travelling French fans probably think it's the "Gents".
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Is anyone aware if there has been a sudden increase in ticket sales following the win against Ospreys and the rather pathetic email signed off by Rory.

If Logan goes there will be quite a few more renewals but it looks as though he is going to remain in order to destroy the club completely.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Free at last,
Free at last,
Thank God almighty,
I am free at last.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Despite having received assurances that Logan's a goner, I have not renewed my season ticket before the stated deadline.

Ulster Rugby will continue to decline and fester as an organisation until the cause of the rot is removed.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:Despite having received assurances that Logan's a goner, I have not renewed my season ticket before the stated deadline.

Ulster Rugby will continue to decline and fester as an organisation until the cause of the rot is removed.
Absolutely. I expect more bad decisions and mismanagement without the rotten core being removed
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Why pay into a province that can't even source or retain the players it needs. Seems like you might as well pi$h your money up the wall.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

When you find the matchday experience more frustrating that enjoyable, it's time to consider your options.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Snipe Watson wrote:When you find the matchday experience more frustrating that enjoyable, it's time to consider your options.
Way past frustrating for me. Beyond infuriating now too. We were getting too close to postal.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Snipe Watson wrote:When you find the matchday experience more frustrating that enjoyable, it's time to consider your options.
So it’s more than just Logan for you?
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Each to their own. I’m as disgusted as the next guy, or wee woman, at how Ulster Rugby is currently being run.

I loathe the very ground that Logan The Liar walks on. Sooner he goes the better for everyone involved.
I despise the constant positive spin being put on everything by a Ulster Rugby press & social media people. eg the attendance being announced including non attending season ticket holders every week yet not a dicky birds tweet about Sunday’s woeful attendance.
So many broken promises, Ruan saga, poor signings, too many Dave’s, lies, more lies, lack of direction ... the issues have been raised time and time again.

But for me, I support the players. The lads who put in a great shift on Sunday deserve to receive my support. This is not a judgement on others. We all choose to show our disgust and our support in different ways.

It’s easy to be negative at times like this. I’m a glass half full type ... for better or worse.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Thanks for sharing
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

And thank you for listening