Season Ticket Renewal

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Aird
Squire

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

Post by Aird »

It was obvious to anyone with any sense that this was really a nonstarter for any one in a stand seat ,be it grand, memorial or family stand the chances of getting an extra seat adjacent to you was very remote. So what the point of saying to a friend would you like to come to a game with me but you can't sit remotely near me or else you will have to stand by yourself on the terrace.
Can't imagine many thanking you for the chance to attend, unless you had a block of tickets and they could all stand together on the terrace.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Aird wrote:It was obvious to anyone with any sense that this was really a nonstarter for any one in a stand seat ,be it grand, memorial or family stand the chances of getting an extra seat adjacent to you was very remote. So what the point of saying to a friend would you like to come to a game with me but you can't sit remotely near me or else you will have to stand by yourself on the terrace.
Can't imagine many thanking you for the chance to attend, unless you had a block of tickets and they could all stand together on the terrace.
If you have 2 or more seats though it is useful or even a single for someone who needs an extra, as I say over 300 vacant seats in Grandstand for Friday and doubt they will sell many during the week as the better ones come as a bar and programme package and quite a few others are in blocks of 3 so you can either buy 1 or 3 but not 2
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy if I rent you a house at £30 a week and you know someone who will pay £60 -- your going to sublet and walk off with the £30 that is the truth .
considerate landlords don't make money .

My uncle had several houses up the Shankill Road ( rent restricted ) in the 60s -- night of the big wind took every slate off them - the debt was such that the bank took them off him and sold them .He had been reduce to an unpaid rate collector and his debt kept increasing since he was being charged by his agent for the rents collected .

Never mind the social tenants going into subletting --him and her separate -- the breeding machine gets rehoused claims housing benefit .6 months later living together and he is getting sub - a sub rent from the other house .

Better minds than yours and mine have made studies of housing and failed to square the circle as I have pointed out to human nature will make a pigs ear of it .

But social housing has been decreasing within every country in the EU over last 10 years it is not a Tory Government policy but an EU policy to try and create mixed tenure neighbourhoods .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Tender wrote:Yep. We’ve been stroked .
Shell out the same amount for a season ticket (seated) for one game per season less and you’d expect the extra ticket to be for a seat in the same stand, not a £20.00 cheapie on the prom.
I can’t ask a friend, or family member (unless it’s the Limivady wans) to stand amongst the common people on the prom...Heavens Forefend.
Nice way to treat their premium fans. Us terrace dwellers get a tkt of equivalent value and the opportunity to stand together, while the prawn sandwich brigade in the Grandstand get shafted.
Another PR nightmare orchestrated by Richard Finlay
Don't shoot the messenger.

Finlay didn't orchestrate that, he merely passed on what his bosses had decided.

I agree on everything else though.if there's a way to shoot one's self in the foot, UR seem to be the experts at finding it. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy if I rent you a house at £30 a week and you know someone who will pay £60 -- your going to sublet and walk off with the £30 that is the truth .

My uncle had several houses up the Shankill Road ( rent restricted ) in the 60s -- night of the big wind took every slate off them - the debt was such that the bank took them off him and sold them .He had been reduce to an unpaid rate collector and his debt kept increasing since he was being charged by his agent for the rents collected .

Never mind the social tenants going into subletting --him and her separate -- the breeding machine gets rehoused claims housing benefit .6 months later living together and he is getting sub - a sub rent from the other house .

Better minds than yours and mine have made studies of housing and failed to square the circle as I have pointed out to human nature will make a pigs ear of it .

But social housing has been decreasing within every country in the EU over last 10 years it is not a Tory Government policy but an EU policy to try and create mixed tenure neighbourhoods .

WTF is this about ,Rum go back to nurse and up your dosage
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Baggy if I rent you a house at £30 a week and you know someone who will pay £60 -- your going to sublet and walk off with the £30 that is the truth .

WTF is this about ,Rum go back to nurse and up your dosage
Taking off topic to previously unheard of levels:lol:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rum,

STFU.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Kill the poor?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Burn the poor.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I thought I told you to Fu'ck Off
1scot.jpg
1scot.jpg (48.49 KiB) Viewed 1284 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

A house for £30 a week? Have you all the bricks removed? Just how many 4 on 2s did you butcher?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

caledoniancelt wrote:Burn the poor.
The traditional kindling on the 11th July bonfires. Shame

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Be vewy vewy twiet, I think he’s gone.