Season Ticket Renewal

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

bangorboy
Steward

Re: Season Ticket Renewal

Post by bangorboy »

big mervyn wrote:11,882, lower than any of 2017/18 regular season home fixtures

14,448 for last season's opener agin the mighty Cheetahs.
Is even that number real though? I thought they count all ST holders whether there not.
Nevin Spence - Forever an Ulsterman
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

bangorboy wrote:

Is even that number real though? I thought they count all ST holders whether there not.
It felt like about 12k to me. I suspect most ST holders would have attended the opening fixture.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bangorboy wrote:

Not certain but everyone walking through turnstiles counted as far as I know.

Funny thing it's about 500 or so down on the Scaaaaaalets fixture in week 3 last season, as we know from Parc-y-Empy, Scaaaalets have no fans though that accounts for very little in terms of travelling support, there were hardly 3000 Cheetahs fans last season.

I suspect it is an indicator that despite what the "movers on" joyously imagine, many still have great reservations about what happened last season & in particular, les deux lads.

I hope that many "Tommys" will desert their TV screens next week, there was definitely a sign of Coach Dan's "fight for every inch" about the team yesterday. Even when clear punctured after a long stint as a sub, Ross Kane had the fight to make the burst that ultimately won the game. Hat's off, that is the prime requirement for supporters, fight like fu'ck.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:There were tumbleweeds blowing around at the family stand end of the Terrace
I'm hoping to claim the hedgerow and boundaries grant for that.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

To be fair, did we not suspect that several of those had been 'overstated'?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Bear in mind that a Saturday at 5.15 does not suit a lot people. A better fixture to judge the situation will be next Friday evening.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Cracker wrote:Bear in mind that a Saturday at 5.15 does not suit a lot people. A better fixture to judge the situation will be next Friday evening.
There are more things to do on a Saturday... playing rugby can sometimes get in the way but I thought the crowd picked up during the game suggesting A few late comers..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cockatrice wrote:
Cracker wrote:Bear in mind that a Saturday at 5.15 does not suit a lot people. A better fixture to judge the situation will be next Friday evening.
There are more things to do on a Saturday... playing rugby can sometimes get in the way but I thought the crowd picked up during the game suggesting A few late comers..
I was one of those late comers, arriving about 15 mins into the match. There were about half a dozen other late comers at the Mount Merrion turnstiles when I arrived. So definitely a few late comers, but only a few - certainly by that stage of the half.

Amazingly (or maybe not), there were probably 100+ sitting and standing around in the car park feeding their faces at that time with apparently no interest in the match.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Quite a lot of room on the terrace, even between the 22s.

Family stand terracing looked very thin. The rest wasn't so bad from what I could see - although maybe those looking across from the prom could see big patches on our terrace...(?)

Thankfully the stadium design does hide a small crowd quite well.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I’m convinced you’re employed by UR?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Anyone know how you get the "free" additional ticket to make up for the lost match ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster wrote:Anyone know how you get the "free" additional ticket to make up for the lost match ?

I just keep getting free tickets.. seriously drunk off and wish they would give them to some deprived people or maybe that was last year..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:Anyone know how you get the "free" additional ticket to make up for the lost match ?
I got one for yesterday's game. Simple enough. Just followed the link on the email and it was straightforward. Printed off the tkt and no service charge. Not sure how it will work for seated areas though.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

What email ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Rooster wrote:What email ?
Season ticket holders got sent an email with a code in it. Mine was received on the 28th July. Check inbox for it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk