Donations Needed to fund "Find My Boxers" advert.

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

TopPoster
Initiate

Re: Donations Needed to fund "Find My Boxers" advert.

Post by TopPoster »

FED86711-5E22-4DEF-923A-A66D61273EAA.jpeg
FED86711-5E22-4DEF-923A-A66D61273EAA.jpeg (69.4 KiB) Viewed 642 times
Meanwhile the PSNI’s ‘Anti Flegs Boxers Liberation Organisation’ Unit is preparing to raid an undisclosed Dry Cleaners in East Belfast where they suspect a laundering operation is taking place. The Unit’s Inspector says “we are particularly interested in finding Fleg’s ‘I’ve shaved my back and tanned my sack so hopefully lucky tonight’ pair.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Far be it from me to blow my own trumpet ... but in Fleg's house they are known as Ostrich smugglers ...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Fleg I've a brown stained pair here. Are they yours?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cornerfleg wrote:Far be it from me to blow my own trumpet ... but in Fleg's house they are known as Ostrich smugglers ...
Henceforth I dub you Big Bird
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Your embouchure has to be good to blow yer own trumpet .
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Tender wrote:Your embouchure has to be good to blow yer own trumpet .
Henceforth I dub him Prince.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Fleg are they Red White and Blue - starched ?both front and back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cornerfleg wrote:Used to be a rugby forum Baggy ... now its just a free for all to vent some other balls left right and centre ... I'm personally fed up with it all, so, as its not a crime, you'll excuse me if I just continue to join in here and add my tuppence worth of considerable load of aul crap to pass the day.

Just saying like ......
Fleg I love to see humour in all places dark whatever.
This is the Ulster way.
However what's gone on in the last year or so has been unprecedented.
Suddenly conversations about rugby are now about other matters as we even see Willie John feeling moved enough to comment upon as people struggle to make sense of it all.

For me it was nice to find there was similar like minded people on here and important to know they were actual rugby supporters.
I thank this forum for that as it's acted like therapy for me of late.

However keep the chin up fleg and always look for the humour as you do.
That's every bit as important.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

feck the judicial system sure they're all enemies of the people

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Fleg, just accept it the boxers are dead, any further searching for them is futile as no one concerned from the Freedom For Boxers is a tout and going to give up their location of burial.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Cheers Liz ... I get exactly what yer saying ... Its a white elephant that wont go away ... but lets face it if Trump and Putin hit the button it wont really matter that much. I'm glad that those who feel so strongly about all this can use the forum to debate, argue rant or call down fire and brimstone on any who don't feel as they do, what ever gets you through the night.

I find life in general to be pretty shítty a lot of the time ... back here in my immediate real world for example just hearing yesterday that a close friend is going through hell with health issues is far more pressing on my life than some guys I don't know who kick a ball about for a living. I find this place quite cathartic to just log on, take up a made up persona and talk balls to some good guys and gals who don't take life too seriously when the opportunity arises.

This is why I started a new thread and didn't interrupt others. If people don't like it - that's the nature of the game... but I dislike being policed by anyone who thinks they have a greater handle of right or wrong than I do - behold the fecks I could give over those who should practise what they preach. I refrain from spewing out my personal ethics on here as I don't think its the place, hence, you'll forgive me for having a dislike for those (atheists and born again types) who go a bit overboard on telling us what they believe - they all sound a bit like wee gospel singers near Wyse Byse interrupting a nice day through a very poor PA system forcing their ideals down my throat.

Thus whilst not minimising or trivialising what has happened I would like to see a small corner of this foreign field still accessible for people like me who need a bit of a distraction rather than getting high blood pressure over things of which I personally know very little about.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

So have you found them yet ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

No ... they are either estranged, MIA or had the operation and are now a pair of thongs.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cornerfleg wrote:Cheers Liz ... I get exactly what yer saying ... Its a white elephant that wont go away ... but lets face it if Trump and Putin hit the button it wont really matter that much. I'm glad that those who feel so strongly about all this can use the forum to debate, argue rant or call down fire and brimstone on any who don't feel as they do, what ever gets you through the night.

I find life in general to be pretty shítty a lot of the time ... back here in my immediate real world for example just hearing yesterday that a close friend is going through hell with health issues is far more pressing on my life than some guys I don't know who kick a ball about for a living. I find this place quite cathartic to just log on, take up a made up persona and talk balls to some good guys and gals who don't take life too seriously when the opportunity arises.

This is why I started a new thread and didn't interrupt others. If people don't like it - that's the nature of the game... but I dislike being policed by anyone who thinks they have a greater handle of right or wrong than I do - behold the fecks I could give over those who should practise what they preach. I refrain from spewing out my personal ethics on here as I don't think its the place, hence, you'll forgive me for having a dislike for those (atheists and born again types) who go a bit overboard on telling us what they believe - they all sound a bit like wee gospel singers near Wyse Byse interrupting a nice day through a very poor PA system forcing their ideals down my throat.

Thus whilst not minimising or trivialising what has happened I would like to see a small corner of this foreign field still accessible for people like me who need a bit of a distraction rather than getting high blood pressure over things of which I personally know very little about.
:thumleft:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:No ... they are either estranged, MIA or had the operation and are now a pair of thongs.
Or buried in a bog somewhere along the Fermanagh Donegal border.
Rory Best