TURN YOUR BACK ON THE IRFU

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: TURN YOUR BACK ON THE IRFU

Post by Jackie Brown »

We are meant to be a family, a team, what do we do when one of our own gets destroyed by what is meant to protect and nurture them.

Their talk of social media training tomorrow will be nothing more than PR weasel words. I hope they sell a good few tickets to their new feminist looney mates because I'm off to Carrickfergus Rugby Club.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

damianmcr wrote:Criminal offence to throw an Ireland jersey on the pitch?
Just don't even attend

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Stand outside the ground prior to kick off with banners supporting the players and then go home without going to the game. Ask for season ticket refunds if already purchased.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm on the horns of a dilemma, next week is my last game at Spanners before leaving for Spain, 3 weeks tonight. My best mate has bought a ticket to go & is foregoing the Man Utd game on TV to come out with me and some mates as a send-off.

Could I suggest one thing to those of you not returning? If numbers drop off it could be represented as due to poor performance, so maybe a letter to the IRFU? Whatever, I too have lost heart, just as the team appear to be getting some back.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm on the horns of a dilemma, next week is my last game at Spanners before leaving for Spain, 3 weeks tonight. My best mate has bought a ticket to go & is foregoing the Man Utd game on TV to come out with me and some mates as a send-off.

Could I suggest one thing to those of you not returning? If numbers drop off it could be represented as due to poor performance, so maybe a letter to the IRFU? Whatever, I too have lost heart, just as the team appear to be getting some back.
Go on Saturday with your pal and that's an instruction. >EW
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I'm on the horns of a dilemma, next week is my last game at Spanners before leaving for Spain, 3 weeks tonight. My best mate has bought a ticket to go & is foregoing the Man Utd game on TV to come out with me and some mates as a send-off.

Watch the ManU game at home

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I wish I hadn't put my Ireland shirt in the bin, I'd like to burn it.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

#notmycountry

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

I wish I hadn't put my Ireland shirt in the bin, I'd like to burn it.
I'd send you one of mine but Friday's been wiping his hole on it; I'll be sending it to D4 to help dry Madigan's tears.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

You all have been brilliant on here and thanks so much for that but that's my lot.
Just a tip, vote with your feet if you feel strongly enough.
Empty seats are all these guys understand.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

In the middle of all the anger, I just feel extremely sad that an important part of my life is now over.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
waggonsroll
Initiate

Post by waggonsroll »

Another non-renewal. This is not the Ulster Rugby that I have long supported. Their values should be amended to include the importance of mob rule and the importance of 30 pieces of silver in comparison with loyalty. My disgust is with the hierarchy at the IRFU and by association their acolytes at Ravenhill. I have no qualms about supporting the players and will continue to do so at as many away matches as I can manage, always making sure to buy tickets from the home club.

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

Got up early this morning to see the mood here, I didn't sleep well last night, so sad that my Friday nights and banter here has come to an end. I was in two minds last night, whether to go or not next week as the I felt the boys on the pitch need our support but a full house for the last game will have the IRFU saying "sure look everyone is still going, what was the fuss about?".

As everyone has already said the only way to show them is don't go. A coward of CEO is still there, the IRFU still pull the strings(still not got over Ruan) and corrupt banks and a crew hundred feminists have wrecked my enjoyment of the game.

#notgoingtotheglasgowmatch
#notrenewing
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King

Post by Joe Schmo »

222toHounslow wrote:In the middle of all the anger, I just feel extremely sad that an important part of my life is now over.
This is how I feel too, part of me thinks this is the reason I shouldn't give in to them and keep going but then I realize this is the only real way I can show my anger.
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Or maybe realise Ulster is about more than those two players.