Boycott the Glasgow game

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Boycott the Glasgow game

Post by Cockatrice »

If you are going at least consider your protest.. a small sign or fleg that combined with many others makes a statement... I reckon 90% or supporters want him out even those being supplied with free tickets to fill the blanks... no one need let themselves down and don’t forget the cameras when out shout Logan Out on TV as you pass..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Cracker wrote:The sad fact is that no matter what we protest about it will make not one jot of difference to either the IRFU, the Ulster Branch or Logan as he oversees the ruination of Ulster rugby.
The boys wont be back as money from sponsors now rules the game.
I will be there on Saturday to support the players who have made their feelings on the sackings clear and they should not be punished by lack of support. Also it is Tommy's last home game after years of service to rugby and as a lifelong supporter I feel I must support him. As for next year I will be still there to support the team but my support of the IRFU and the Irish team has gone for ever.
Read Richard Mulligans excellent article in the News Letter which I totally agree with.
Logan meet Season Ticket holders... Your joking

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Boycott Ravers on Saturday

If you feel you have to go then somehow demonstrate that we have to get Logan out.

It was said earlier a fall in 1000 spectators will not be noticed if their places are filled with free tickets.

But 1000 not renewing their season tickets will have a marked effect - and Logan will have to start explaining
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rifle Park is the only rugby ground to be see at on Saturday

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

URSC fudge.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Too many options, too few responses.

Theres a time for strongly worded letters and there's a time for demonstrating that actions have effects.
Hans Indaruck
Squire

Post by Hans Indaruck »

Deraless wrote:URSC fudge.

To be fair to URSC I think they have read the situation correctly. The reality is that attendances have fallen by 3,000-4,000 at least!) in recent months anyway so a further 1,000 or so absenting themselves will not attract much attention. Not that it would be taken under notice of the suits and Logan anyway. But the guys on the pitch have done nothing wrong and deserve support (and not least to acknowledge Tommy Bowe's considerable contribution to Ulster over the years).I suspect (no least from the tenor of Red's statement and the manner in which it was delivered) that they have been instructed to keep any thoughts and feeling to themselves - on pain of 'sanction'!

I am given to understand that Logan is considering going anyway - but will not leave in the eye of the storm, or in any way that would portray him as being forced out! Such is his arrogance!

I will be going on Saturday, but will make my views abundantly clear!

I will also not renew my season ticket until confirmation of either Logan's departure or news that he has employed the 'Mess Webley' for it's designated purpose - though I still cannot believe that he is a graduate of Sandhurst or indeed any other academy that espouses leadership!

:red:
Hope is not a strategy.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

JUST DON’T GO
How exactly will you make your feelings abundantly clear? Who will notice you? Will you strip the waist, paint your body red with Logan Out in white lettering on your back and chest?
Tommy Bowe my ar$e.
Tommy knows the score. He understands the only way we can show our feelings is to stay away. If you want to let Tommy Know how much we’ve appreciated him, send him an email through UR. Don’t make excuses to attend. That’s what the URSC did.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
useless mess
Novice

Post by useless mess »

In my opinion anyone paying money to continue to attend the Kingspan is part of the problem at this point.
Hans Indaruck
Squire

Post by Hans Indaruck »

Tender wrote:JUST DON’T GO
How exactly will you make your feelings abundantly clear? By speaking directly to said Mr Logan! Who will notice you? Probably the same number of people who will notice that you are not there! Will you strip the waist, paint your body red with Logan Out in white lettering on your back and chest?Nice idea - given my girth I could probably fit in a few more words!
Tommy Bowe my ar$e. I have huge respect for Tommy's contribution to Ulster rugby - as I believe many others have - he deserves a good send off and not having to skulk away unnoticed on account of the circumstances.
Tommy knows the score. He understands the only way we can show our feelings is to stay away. If you want to let Tommy Know how much we’ve appreciated him, send him an email through UR. Don’t make excuses to attend. That’s what the URSC did.

Just my opinions - you are fully entitled to yours!
Hope is not a strategy.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Enjoy the game.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Logan is loving this. We fall out deciding how to protest.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

feck off Shane Logan
feck off Shane Logan
feck off Shane Logan
feck off Shane Logan

Repeat ad nauseam