LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by ColinM »

He was looking relaxed heading away on his holidays this morning. The type of relaxed look of a man who has done a job, done it well and left his organisation in a better place than he found it.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Buy him a book on alchemy
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

ColinM wrote:He was looking relaxed heading away on his holidays this morning. The type of relaxed look of a man who has done a job, done it well and left his organisation in a better place than he found it.
Hope he's not due back until August.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Cockatrice wrote:Everything I touch turns to GOLD.. yeh right Shane.
He has a 24 karat Wang!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

I'm hearing he was forced to leave as the UR job was getting in the road of his meeting thousands of people each day ... He's now able to concentrate full time on meeting the crowds camped outside Ravers waiting for an audience with the Logie.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

The burning question in all this saga - what happens when he touches actual gold??????
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

He bows down at the feet of Lord Nuci and helps to ship it off to France.
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Nucifcuk must have a 24 Karat wadger or is it only by touch not getting bend over butt bashed on a regular basis by D4?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Everything I touch turns to GOLD.. yeh right Shane.
He has a 24 karat Wang!
Be gone you damned yankee, it's carat.

Anyway, I heard it was only a nine-carat wang ............or more accurately, not much of a wab.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

TopPoster wrote:The burning question in all this saga - what happens when he touches actual gold??????

He stuffs it in his pocket and hopes nobody noticed.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians