Glasgow Match - Going or Not - POLL

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Will you be going to Ulster v Glasgow Sat 21st @ Ravenhill

Poll ended at Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:48 am

Yes, wild horses wouldn't drag me away
25%
No way. UR has been run into the ground and I just can;t do it.
75%

Total votes: 76

jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Re: Glasgow Match - Going or Not - POLL

Post by jackthelad »

Moral posturing over truth by the IRFU, B.o.I and King Ratwat Logan have shat all over Ulster Rugby. What a parcel of shyt.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Deraless wrote:This was half way through the first half and people still say there was a good crowd...Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
You can't argue with 16,186 ;)
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

So the GAA banner must have been put there after this was taken

I wonder why the PR firm moved it there ...

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
Deraless wrote:This was half way through the first half and people still say there was a good crowd...Image

I might hazard a guess at ................no they would never fiddle the figures.

Now I will say this, I'd had a fair swally by KO, but in truth, it seemed a very decent crowd to me. I'd have said upwards of 14000, 16000 plus sounds somewhat inflated.

Most definitely there did not seem to be a significant reduction in numbers. Then again, I was wearing my classy stout goggles,
or was that just my cool clip-on shades? :stout:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Logan has strengthened his control and can now rule without challange... according to fans some had shirts stripped off them by Event Sec and feck we can’t even agree whether the crowd was up or down notwithstanding the 10,000 season tickets already counted whether there or not... and no one dared raised a voice for fear of being identified as a protester...

I said weeks ago before UR made the announcement over the players that they were happy with the ways things were going on the ticket front for next year.. on the one hand we appear to be shouting protest and boycott whilst at the same buying outlet season tickets.....

going and
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

16,186 is absolute ballicks, there was nowhere near that at the match, 13 k max
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

BR wrote:

You can argue the photo was taken after the match though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I’ve made my bid at 14000, you need to understand that that represents about 77% of full capacity or roughly only 3 spaces in 4 filled. It also represents a rough average of where crowds have been this season.

I saw no area looking like that photograph during the match I have to say. It gives me no pleasure to suggest anything that would give comfort to Terry, but if us whingers are to have any credibility what we say needs to be realistic and objective, certainly in touch with reality, not how we might like it to be.

The End.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

jean valjean wrote:
BR wrote:

You can argue the photo was taken after the match though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The GAA banner was in place there after the match

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Logan has won, he told the IRFU that his fans love him and will turn up to hail his greatness. One bloody match boycott was all most right minded people asked for. Meh!

To all the thousands, I care not how many, reap what you sow.

That said, once I cool off over the summer, I’ll likely stump up for my prom season ticket.

#loganslemmings.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Rooster wrote:16,186 is absolute ballicks, there was nowhere near that at the match, 13 k max
We had never heard of people getting free tickets before but heard of ten free tickets to two different people. Four to guys who had never been to a match before!
#loganout
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Interesting point would be how many tickets were paid for.
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:Interesting point would be how many tickets were paid for.
Obviously mere coincidence but in the 8 other PRO14 home matches this season crowds were smaller than last year in every match and down by an average of 1200+ per match. Stick that in your KPI and smoke it! #loganout

Meanwhile, again mere coincidence, the Glasgow match was the only PRO14 home match all season where the crowd went up! By 400ish. (Allegedly!) :stir: :banghead:
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rem99 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:Interesting point would be how many tickets were paid for.
Obviously mere coincidence but in the 8 other PRO14 home matches this season crowds were smaller than last year in every match and down by an average of 1200+ per match. Stick that in your KPI and smoke it! #loganout

Meanwhile, again mere coincidence, the Glasgow match was the only PRO14 home match all season where the crowd went up! By 400ish. (Allegedly!) :stir: :banghead:
Munster match was a sell out and that was just over 17k no way was there anywhere near that on Saturday
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I've been informed that based on the number of emails (people saying they wouldn't be back), returned season tickets and lack of sales, that a calculated guess was taken and a fairly large number of free tickets were distributed. These were for the terraces only so that is why the seats were half empty but the terraces fairly fullish. Kim Jong Logan is shitting himself.

Logan out.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?