PLAYERS NOT HAPPY

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: PLAYERS NOT HAPPY

Post by stickinout »

twiglet wrote:When Logan gave his explanation to BBC/ITV he stated " the committee took into consideration some material that was not in the public domain"

His innuendo was that this was information from the trial, that the public were unaware of, but that may not be the case. Maybe the material was that Paddy Jackson called Logan a spineless Ashton.

I think he chose his words carefully to deflect criticism.
I wouldn't trust one word coming out of that snake's mouth. He is a pathological liar.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

stickinout wrote:
twiglet wrote:When Logan gave his explanation to BBC/ITV he stated " the committee took into consideration some material that was not in the public domain"

His innuendo was that this was information from the trial, that the public were unaware of, but that may not be the case. Maybe the material was that Paddy Jackson called Logan a spineless Ashton.

I think he chose his words carefully to deflect criticism.
I wouldn't trust one word coming out of that snake's mouth. He is a pathological liar.
He had a quare brass neck saying pressure from the sponsors wasn't a factor.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Described at his last public meeting as an Ulster Legend... we accept that because will do nothing about it..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Cockatrice wrote:Described at his last public meeting as an Ulster Legend... we accept that because will do nothing about it..
Are you sure they didn't say bell end?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

I guess we just have to be reminded time and time again that this is the idiot that the IRFU was happy to appoint as the face of Ulster Rugby. Just think about that for a second, all the 'qualities' that this guy represents is what the IRFU feel should represent UR and by extension the IRFU.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Jesus there's some sihte talked here.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
DavyG
Steward

Post by DavyG »

BaggyTrousers wrote: So with that in mind, I intend to make my own little demonstration on Saturday - for media purposes you will find me behind the posts in the Memorial Stand not far from the front - but that apart I shall be standing up for the Ulstermen, not Logan, not his buddies, not the Bank of Ireland, BT, Vodaphone or Kingspan, I shall be standing up for the players who have lost their mates and are as hurt as any one of us loudmouths. Fu'ck the rest of it, I'm supporting the team, the rest of you do what you like.
For those who did not the chance to see the above mentioned little demonstration on Saturday by Mr Trousers....... >appl >appl >appl
01.jpg
01.jpg (19.49 KiB) Viewed 974 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (18.93 KiB) Viewed 974 times
"We are on a Journey.......Don't Stop Believin"....
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Good effort indeed.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
kipper
Novice

Post by kipper »

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... are_btn_fb

Vodafone named worst mobile phone provider lol, waiting for BoI to be named worst bank.......
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Probably is the worst bank. Doesn't need to be named. BTW I no longer accept their banknotes. Already been able to explain why not to a couple of local retailers.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Ulster Bank must run them pretty close.
Big Neville Southall