More uninformed crap

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

stickinout
Warrior Chief

Re: More uninformed crap

Post by stickinout »

Neill_M wrote:"I think he called us a basket case, which, to be honest, I think is ridiculous. We are competing for the PRO14 play-offs, we are actually in quite a good place and I think he could probably count on his hands how many times he has been up at Ulster Rugby in the last five years" :D :lol:
Well said, young man. He could probably count on one hand how many times he played here in the last 5 years of his career. A bit like ROG.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

I seem to remember him getting a very warm reception the last time he did.

Sad little man.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Stockdale after his record too. Teehee.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

There goes Stockdales good rep with the sudden meedya

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

It shouldn't be left to one of our younger players to come out and defend the club and, in the process, get into a war of words with an ex player of O'Driscoll's stature. We have the current Irish captain in our squad, our vice captain is also an Irish international, while Hendy is now considered one of the old hands in the Irish team.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Well said Jacob. Sick of the southern media slagging us off. Quotes now are that carbery will come back a worse player if he goes to Ulster as he won't have the platform up front. Maybe it will help him become a better 10 u tw*ts or are u scared he would be found out to be a Madigan #2.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Yerra BOD is a well known kn-b at this stage. It's probably better not to feed his ego by engaging but one can understand why Stockdale did.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

jean valjean wrote:Well said Jacob. Sick of the southern media slagging us off. Quotes now are that carbery will come back a worse player if he goes to Ulster as he won't have the platform up front. Maybe it will help him become a better 10 u tw*ts or are u scared he would be found out to be a Madigan #2.

Dublin media.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Shan wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Well said Jacob. Sick of the southern media slagging us off. Quotes now are that carbery will come back a worse player if he goes to Ulster as he won't have the platform up front. Maybe it will help him become a better 10 u tw*ts or are u scared he would be found out to be a Madigan #2.

Dublin media.
Apologies Shan. Must start reading beyond the indo and times. Am sure there are plenty of papers who have a sympathetic view of Ulster at the minute and the predicament FIRFU have put Ulster in.

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

jean valjean wrote: Apologies Shan. Must start reading beyond the indo and times. Am sure there are plenty of papers who have a sympathetic view of Ulster at the minute and the predicament FIRFU have put Ulster in.

Just fairness does me. Must be a Nordie thing looking for comfort like Gerry with his teddy. I may have missed it but I didn't see any whingefests in the examiner. Always better nowadays to avoid the Isis Times and DOBINDO.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Mrs 222 just said to me, yer man O’Driscoll is a bit of Kunt, I replied no love, he’s a complete and utter kunt.

Nodded her head and said, it’s a pity that brad pitt prop and animal killer doesnt go to Ollies

I love Mrs 222.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Unlike a Kunt I find no use for a BOD....

No it shouldn't be down to one of our youngest players to speak up and I presume that they all able to speak up on twitter without UR censorship or approval.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

222toHounslow wrote:Mrs 222 just said to me, yer man O’Driscoll is a bit of Kunt, I replied no love, he’s a complete and utter kunt.

Nodded her head and said, it’s a pity that brad pitt prop and animal killer doesnt go to Ollies

I love Mrs 222.
+1
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

O'Driscoll had too much say when he was a player and he wants to retain his position of influence now that he's yesterday's man.
Shan sums him up perfectly.
Jetstream
Steward

Post by Jetstream »

BOD is smarmy. One journalist described BOD and his wife as being so sweet that they would give you diabetes.