More uninformed crap

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

promenader 2
Initiate

Re: More uninformed crap

Post by promenader 2 »

Cracker wrote:From this to O'Driscoll's statement in the Irish Independent that Ulster Rugby is a basket case. If it is, the fault lies firmly with the IRFU and its minions. Its little wonder that many up here have vowed never to cross the threshold of the Aviva again. If O'Driscoll had his way the entire Irish team would consist of Leinster players. My stronger views on rugby south of the border I will keep to myself.
Not to get political but when Sweeney says Ulster supporters are full of self pity if the politicians in the south by their hard views on Brexit and a hard border comes about while we will be hit the Irish economy will be destroyed with 66% of their exports going to the UK and subject to tariffs. Lets then see so where the self pity will come from then. Lets make it clear I don't want a hard border but comments like those in the Irish Indo only drive a harder wedge between us and then south.
You just got political. :D
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

austintranslation wrote:Clicks must have been down on Irish Indo website this week. Can't think of any other logical reason.

Meanwhile, John Cooney has weighed in with a knockout blow that the Jackel would have been proud of... Didn't think anyone could replace St Pienaar but Cooney is doing a magnificent job of it :fleg: :fleg: :fleg:

https://twitter.com/JCooney09/status/988384762619408384

Good man john, tell it as it is.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Coooonnneeeyyyy
Coooonnneeeyyyy
Coooonnneeeyyyy
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I refused to be remotely angered by the clown, just looked up his credentials and whilst it didn't specifically say "shitstirrer" it was the next best thing, "entertainment", in other words carrying bullshit little bits of tittle-tattle to attach clickbait to for the outraged.

Arsehole in severe need of either ignoring or a boot up the hole, I don't much care which. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

I take my cap off to John Cooney. My Ulster rugby hero of the year. People will have far more regard for what he says than my poor contribution above. And by the way I am strongly against Brexit ( if anyone cares to know)
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:Coooonnneeeyyyy
Coooonnneeeyyyy
Coooonnneeeyyyy
I met my mate the other day
He says to me he's seen the Irish Ruan
I said to him, who is he?
He says he goes by the name of John Cooney

John Cooney
John Cooney
He goes by the name John Cooney
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

BODs a dick
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I refused to be remotely angered by the clown, just looked up his credentials and whilst it didn't specifically say "shitstirrer" it was the next best thing, "entertainment", in other words carrying bullshit little bits of tittle-tattle to attach clickbait to for the outraged.

Arsehole in severe need of either ignoring or a boot up the hole, I don't much care which. :roll:
That’s a different one Baggy. Cooney mentioned that he nearly made the same mistake.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I refused to be remotely angered by the clown, just looked up his credentials and whilst it didn't specifically say "shitstirrer" it was the next best thing, "entertainment", in other words carrying bullshit little bits of tittle-tattle to attach clickbait to for the outraged.

BOD?
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

https://twitter.com/thetrollhunter6/sta ... 2866014209

BOD would never ever objectify women!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

austintranslation wrote:Clicks must have been down on Irish Indo website this week. Can't think of any other logical reason.

Meanwhile, John Cooney has weighed in with a knockout blow that the Jackel would have been proud of... Didn't think anyone could replace St Pienaar but Cooney is doing a magnificent job of it :fleg: :fleg: :fleg:

https://twitter.com/JCooney09/status/988384762619408384
Cooney. Babe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Good work by Cooney.

Only Cormac Byrne managed to escape looking like a total dick from those articles.

Time for JB to sharpen his pencil and compose a suitably pithy response?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

justinr73 wrote:Good work by Cooney.

Only Cormac Byrne managed to escape looking like a total dick from those articles.

Time for JB to sharpen his pencil and compose a suitably pithy response?
JB not being talked to
Sadly his colleagues let him down badly

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Rem99 wrote:https://twitter.com/thetrollhunter6/sta ... 2866014209

BOD would never ever objectify women!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Course not...

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Stay away from Twitter. It's the dwelling place of foons, chubes and morons with opinions. Not a place for those of a weak constitution of or emotional haemophiliacs.