Munster v Ulster Sat 5:35pm TG4/BBC2NI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Re: Munster v Ulster Sat 5:35pm TG4/BBC2NI

Post by UlsterNo9 »

tigerburnie wrote:Well my lovelies it's the sharp end of the season again and both of us neeeeeeeed a win this weekend, we have Newcastle at home Friday night, lose it and we can kiss goodbye to the playoffs after the no show at home to Northampton. Hope you have a good weekend and that we both qualify for the top Europe super doopa cup for next year.
In true Ulster rugby fashion we have only you shower of Leicester b@5t*rds to blame for our current mess. You getting rid of Cockerill has meant Edinburghs upturn.

#tigerburnieout
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I hope we're in the Parker Pen

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

play Ludic at full back and Gilly on the wing and bench Charlie

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Gilly will probably start on bench after his holiday. Louis rarely lasts the 80 what with sticking his head in places where it doesn't belong.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Russ wrote:I hope we're in the Parker Pen

Me too.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Newsletter saying Cooney is out of the game. Concussion issues from last week, they are speculating that Shanahan will start.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Huge loss
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Spiffsson wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Young Gilroy available for selection for this one.
He may be available, but would you pick him ahead of Stockdale and Ludik?
No, I wouldn't but I'd rest Charless to the bench, Louis at 15 where he should have been when fit, DidgeefuckanyBsluts on the wing, Stockcube whose very presence appears to make defenders freeze on t'other, give Chuck a 5 minute cameo, for running intil Tornips will nat win this game.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Parker pen then
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Neill_M wrote:Newsletter saying Cooney is out of the game. Concussion issues from last week, they are speculating that Shanahan will start.
Doesn't matter.

IRFU are always so concerned about Irish rugby as a whole that they will want 3 provinces in the Supa Dupa, so Munster will be under instruction to throw this match to the tune of a bonus point win for Ulster.

Munster don't need the points, and if Weegies stuff Embra, we're in the big boys cup without risking a play-off.

In IRFU we trust ..... nay wurries. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Newsletter saying Cooney is out of the game. Concussion issues from last week, they are speculating that Shanahan will start.
Doesn't matter.

IRFU are always so concerned about Irish rugby as a whole that they will want 3 provinces in the Supa Dupa, so Munster will be under instruction to throw this match to the tune of a bonus point win for Ulster.

Munster don't need the points, and if Weegies stuff Embra, we're in the big boys cup without risking a play-off.

And Weegies aren't under instruction from the SRU to do same? That's were your theory falls down Skipper.
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Doesn't matter.

I was thinking the same myself Cap'n :salut:

Then I wised up a few seconds later and realised that Hell is likely to freeze over before the FIRFU does us a favour :duh:
Finished
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

stickinout wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Doesn't matter.

And Weegies aren't under instruction from the SRU to do same? That's were your theory falls down Skipper.
Weegies will hammer Edinburgh - they have a point to prove after last week :lol:
Finished
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rovi Snave wrote:
stickinout wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Doesn't matter.

Weegies will hammer Edinburgh - they have a point to prove after last week :lol:
The probably want to win the Jock McSporran cup but I'd be surprised if Embra don't get something from the game.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

They've lost 6 and only taken 1 point from those games.

A miracle in Munster would set thing up quite nicely.