Yet another retiree

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Yet another retiree

Post by Kofi Annan »

From Ulster Rugby
Ulster Rugby’s Kitchen Sink has decided to call it a day after 50years at the Club, Kitchen Sink states that he has had a wonderful career at the club since he first arrived and was mearly a pot to pi$h in. He now feels it is time to retire . He has seen many Presidents and CEOs come and go , but feels nows the time for the Kitchen Sink to also leave.

“I am proud to say that i arrived as a pi$h pot , but I am now proud to be a Belfast Sink" but the time is right with so many other grates leaving.

Bryn Cunningham, Ulster's Operations Director, paid tribute to Kitchens sinks service to the Ulster Rugby

"Since the moment he arrived as a pot to pi$h in , he has risen through the club to be thee Kitchen Sink, he has been , an seen some sights, even had Justin Fitzpatrick wash his ball in the Sink after the semi final win in 99.he has fond memories of Stuarty Duncan throwing up in him after a court session , and being shît in by Justin Harrison.

"This Sink has been an outstanding servant to Ulster Rugby and will be missed by staff, players and and Ethel, He has been an absolute porcelain pleasure to work alongside and we wish him,plug and his scrubber all the best on their new location at Creagh Road Methodist Church hall.

Bryn Cunningham would also like to confirm that Ethel has signed for another three years , this is solid news for players and staff who thought she may have left with the kitchen sink.

CEO, was not available for comment.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Yet another retiree

Post by Snipe Watson »

Kofi Annan wrote:From Ulster Rugby
Ulster Rugby’s Kitchen Sink has decided to call it a day after 50years at the Club, Kitchen Sink states that he has had a wonderful career at the club since he first arrived and was mearly a pot to pi$h in. He now feels it is time to retire . He has seen many Presidents and CEOs come and go , but feels nows the time for the Kitchen Sink to also leave.

“I am proud to say that i arrived as a pi$h pot , but I am now proud to be a Belfast Sink" but the time is right with so many other grates leaving.

Bryn Cunningham, Ulster's Operations Director, paid tribute to Kitchens sinks service to the Ulster Rugby

"Since the moment he arrived as a pot to pi$h in , he has risen through the club to be thee Kitchen Sink, he has been , an seen some sights, even had Justin Fitzpatrick wash his ball in the Sink after the semi final win in 99.he has fond memories of Stuarty Duncan throwing up in him after a court session , and being shît in by Justin Harrison.

"This Sink has been an outstanding servant to Ulster Rugby and will be missed by staff, players and and Ethel, He has been an absolute porcelain pleasure to work alongside and we wish him,plug and his scrubber all the best on their new location at Creagh Road Methodist Church hall.

Bryn Cunningham would also like to confirm that Ethel has signed for another three years , this is solid news for players and staff who thought she may have left with the kitchen sink.

CEO, was not available for comment.
Shocking. This is an outrage.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Goodbye sink

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

I remember Sink fondly. I pi$hed in him more than once.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Not just a great at Ravers.

Kitchen sink was often seen at away matches too.

Was often thrown AT Ulster Rugby, but in them days we stood up to things like that.

Kitchen Sink departs with my best wishes.
Attachments
Kitchen sink.jpg
Kitchen sink.jpg (195.6 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Not just a great at Ravers.

Was often thrown AT Ulster Rugby, but in them days we stood up to things like that.

That goes back a bit Grumps !
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Not just a great at Ravers.

That goes back a bit Grumps !
Well, Justin Harrison who was quoted by Kofi in the original post is in the background there.

Kitchen sink has been a long an faithful servant of Ulster Rugby.

I didn't attend the last match at Ravers this season, but I might have considered differently had I known it was gonna be Kitchen sink's last home match and been getting a send-off like Tammy and p.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Thought I had some good news.
Read that Brive centre and French international centre Benoit Baby had signed for Ulster along with the lesser profile addition of Loughborough student Andrew Bywater.

In a statement from Shane Logan he stated "We can confirm we had interest in both players and both were on the verge of signing. However certain aspects we can't disclose came to light, not that I'm one to start a rumour or stir stuff or anything but the upshot was neither deal was feasible. Due to our family values we feel we had no option but to throw Baby out with Bywater."
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Just relieved that Ethel has re-signed
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

We'll really be up sh1t creek if trap 2 decides to call it a day.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Hearing rumours our retiring Belfast Kitchen sink will be replaced by some Eurotrash sink called Franke. This is yet another dilution of the Ulster Brand and an example of the consumerism which has blighted our Club.
Yet another attempt to scrub away our history and soft soap the loyal supporters. We must resist this and I personally will be campaigning with Vim and vigour as I scour the province for support. I’ll be Dishing out leaflets informing supporters of our disgust. This won’t just be just a Flash in the pan. We won’t be easily flushed away.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

UR announced yet another retiree yesrday with Robbie Diack's contact pillow stepping down with immediate effect.
Kobus Kushion said," I first started working with Robbie after he left school nearly 20 years ago when he discovered me in his nans attic.
The grounds in South Africa were very hard and unforgiving so to give hm confidence I would allow him to throw me out before landing on me to absorb the impact".

It was on arriving at Ulster that Kobus became an integral part of Robbies play, " The pitches were not as hard so I became more involved with Robbies player contact situations where he would carry me into a tackle so it wouldn't hurt him quite as much.We took his game to new levels as we realised if he didn't get hurt he would always be available. I am however very sad to part ways with Robbie but I have been offered other work as Jared Paynes splinter preventer so you'll still see me about the place if you look hard enough."

Bryn Cunningham Ulsters something or other, said in a statement, "This is indeed sad news for Ulster Rugby as Kobus has been such a loyal servant over the years. As well as keeping Robbie safe, Kobus has also doubled up as Rodney Ah You's training partner so his work behind the scenes has been immeasurable. However on a good news front Paul Marshall's rugby intelligence announced it was coming out of retirement since it first hung up its boots in 2006 and will now looking at taking on a senior management position within the club."

Shane Logan was unavailable for comment.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

If you ask for a Robbie Diack in East Belfast coffee shops they give you a "flat white".
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

With the wee marshmallows on top. Let's not forget the wee mallows.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Only seeing this thread now. Top work Kofi, I snorted several times. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.