Ulster V Ospreys SDC Qualification

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Re: Ulster V Ospreys SDC Qualification

Post by thecrouch »

Cracker wrote:McPhillips improves with every game. We must stick with him and give him a decent contract. At his age he has potential down the line to become a full international. And John Cooney. If he doesn't go on the summer tour we will know for certain that the anti Ulster bias DEFINATELY exists. He is the second best scrum half in Ireland if not the joint best.
Selfishly I hope doesn't go on tour.

IRFU should keep their filthy paws off him, let him focus on Ulster. We're screwed without him.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

All you can say is 'Well done, the nippers!' Sure Ospreys were poor, but we did pug them under enough pressure to not give them a chance to look anything else.

Just watched a wee interview by Jonno on the Beeb . Hypocrite!
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Am I the only one that seen and predicted the win... well done the players you promise us top tier rugby next year which will keep the season ticket holders happy.. and secure the CEO his job for another 12 months or is that hours..

I have said before and will again no interest in any Mexican reject coming in at 10.. he was the butt of jokes on here for more than the last year so Joey stay where you are the bench at Leinster .. Give McPhillips and indeed Lowry going forward the chance to prove their worth..
Last edited by Cockatrice on Sun May 20, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

solidarity wrote:All you can say is 'Well done, the nippers!' Sure Ospreys were poor, but we did pug them under enough pressure to not give them a chance to look anything else.

Just watched a wee interview by Jonno on the Beeb . Hypocrite!
Refused the BBC before the game they should have ignored him after...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Come on Neil. What's the percentage chance of getting X, y and z (although I suspect we are z :lol: ). The match has been over for more than an hour. What's keeping you!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
promsandwich
Steward

Post by promsandwich »

I went to the game today. Very unimpressed with how Ulster/IRFU treated PJ and Olding but at the end of the day they're still my team and I wanted to support them. Some serious shi*e being talked on here. We are pretty guff but those young lads did well today against a pretty good Osprey's outfit. Cooney is outstanding. I would stick with McPhillips over wee Joey any day of the week. Busby did alright when he came on. O'Toole did alright too. Timoney had another fine game. It's all well and good going on about all those players who have left/are leaving but when are you old timers going to get behind those young lads who are left rather than whingeing about what has gone wrong so far? If you don't fancy getting behind the team that are playing why not just do one and forget about it?
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Went this afternoon (reluctantly) but glad I did :red:
Team showed great character and was proud to support them - long may it continue :fleg:
As for JC - long may he reign :cheers:
Finished
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Thought treadwell actually fronted up today. I’ve felt he’s soft mentally, and IH has been carrying him. Fair play him and AOC stood up to AWJ and BD. Hopefully this’ll be a break out performance for him going forward.
Delighted for young Otoole - 80min shift, kept RAY on the bench.
DC yet again came on in midfield and closed the game out. Classy operator and the treatment of him frankly is bizarre in the extreme. It would’ve been so easy for the lads to roll over with the pre and early match disruptions but fair play they showed pride and fight. They deserved a full house roaring them on, but they know the issues the supporters have with the regime. Glad Rory got the lads in for a few words.
promsandwich
Steward

Post by promsandwich »

Rovi Snave wrote:Went this afternoon (reluctantly) but glad I did :red:
Team showed great character and was proud to support them - long may it continue :fleg:
As for JC - long may he reign :cheers:
>appl >appl >appl
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

So happy with the win you come on here for a celebratory 'get behind the team' rant. Enjoy your day.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I will just point out, in the spirit of SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME, 5 games ago, after 3 defeats in a row, we were in serious danger of finishing behind Treviso and not even being in this play-off.

Wins against Embra away, Ospreys, Weegies, a draw against Munster in Turnip Park and today's win, amidst ridiculous injury level says a lot about the players who are there. SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Happy trails Piutau, it was no surprise when you turned up missing. I shall not miss you, not even close to the best fullback at Ulster - I blame Kiss & you. >seeya
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
promsandwich
Steward

Post by promsandwich »

Dave wrote:So happy with the win you come on here for a celebratory 'get behind the team' rant. Enjoy your day.
What's wrong with enjoying the win? Today at the game actually reminded me of the last days of Ravenhill when the crowds were small but got behind the team. There is an awful lot wrong in the background and we have been well screwed over by the IRFU in relation to PJ and Olding but there were a lot of good performances today in very difficult circumstances and personally I don't see anything wrong with celebrating that.
promsandwich
Steward

Post by promsandwich »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I will just point out, in the spirit of SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME, 5 games ago, after 3 defeats in a row, we were in serious danger of finishing behind Treviso and not even being in this play-off.

Wins against Embra away, Ospreys, Weegies, a draw against Munster in Turnip Park and today's win, amidst ridiculous injury level says a lot about the players who are there. SUPPORT THE TEAM, FU'CK THE REGIME.
Agree 100% with those sentiments
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

promsandwich wrote:
Dave wrote:So happy with the win you come on here for a celebratory 'get behind the team' rant. Enjoy your day.
What's wrong with enjoying the win?
Nothing. That's why I did not claim that there was.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?