Ulster V Ospreys SDC Qualification

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster V Ospreys SDC Qualification

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Yeah, ok.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

Nice from Charlie.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Bring Humph On!!
Squire

Post by Bring Humph On!! »

One of the things that struck me from Sunday was our work rate & appetite for work. Every player put in a shift - something that was missing for large parts of the season.

Tom O’Toole could be very very good.
"But going forward, at Ulster Rugby, one thing will never change. As long as this great club exists, the person and the player, Nevin Spence, will never be forgotten."

IF!!! ..... I CAN DO NOTHING WITH IF!!
Rem99
Initiate

Post by Rem99 »

Any chance of Ulster owning up to how few where at this one!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Website says 1505.

Oh I think that could be the kick off time though.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cornerfleg wrote:Well at least we can rule him out as being the real Tommy from Comber ...
A "Tommy from Comber" phoned into Talkback the day. His favourite fillum is "12 Angry Men". Probably complained about the accuracy of the credits mind ...
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:Well at least we can rule him out as being the real Tommy from Comber ...
A "Tommy from Comber" phoned into Talkback the day. His favourite fillum is "12 Angry Men". Probably complained about the accuracy of the credits mind ...
Fake News. THE Tommy from Comber would insist on accuracy and since they were looking for favourite filums of the last 50 years, 12 Angry Men would be ineligible.

[Grump]yes, it could have been his favourite filum as recently as yesterday, but that's not what they meant[/Grump]
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Fake News. THE Tommy from Comber would insist on accuracy and since they were looking for favourite filums of the last 50 years, 12 Angry Men would be ineligible.

Grump - yes, it could have been his favourite filum as recently as yesterday, but that's not what they meant
Could have been referring to the 1997 remake ... :duck:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right