Ulster Squad 2018/19

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster Squad 2018/19

Post by Cockatrice »

caledoniancelt wrote:Russ I'll see your 550k and add another 450k.

1 million is my final offer.

Nope too much I am afraid.. although he is now our top earner in terms of £s per minutes played and that is some record given some of the sick notes we have signed.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BR wrote:
CIMANFOREVER wrote:
BR wrote:Fck sake! Loosie??? What the fck are yous on about? Since when is a loosie a prop?
Br politely f@ck away aff. I played the postion half my playing life so i can call it wtf i want. Its obvious i wasnt talking about an openside or flanker in old money. :thumleft:
We'll I played at flyhalf. (I say flyhalf ... I wore a 4 or 5 on my shirt and pushed the 2 fullbacks and the scrum half in the front row of the scrum).

Next thing people will be referring to 'the row' (without any indication of which of the three that are talking about) and laughing at England for extending their dead ball area at Twickenham.

All the accuracy of a fcking Ulster set piece.

I started at Full Back and moved into the centre that was of course in the days when a centre was simply a centre then I discovered the back-row and became a natural flanker and number eight who some described as the perfect balance of a Reid and a McCaw in one.. of course that was before Reid and McCaw..

I didn’t use to talk about it until attending an Ulster Legend men’s group one evening at my local Baptist Church. Now I am more open about wearing the famous white shirt and playing on the hallow turf as well as at Murryfield. I missed one Lions Tour due to an ACL but luckily I made the next to SA now however I am content with my coaching level III badge soon to be level IV as well as being a qualified video analyst.
hugothemasterofdisaster
Novice

Post by hugothemasterofdisaster »

Started at 8
Moved to 6
Moved to 5
Moved to 2

Each move came with a bonus 1 stone weight gain :lol:
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Played for twenty years. Loose-head prop as against tight-head prop, open-side w/f as against blind-side w/f. So without using too many brain cells I understood loosie as a prop. Sorry if I got that wrong! :roll:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Loosies go to Ollies
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Did I tell you I studied at the University of Manchester not to be confused with the Manchester University which is not accredited and doesn’t award recognised degrees.. luckily I didnt make that mistake imagine applying for a job for which a degree is a criteria and getting it when in actual fact your degree is not recognised..
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cockatrice wrote:Did I tell you I studied at the University of Manchester not to be confused with the Manchester University which is not accredited and doesn’t award recognised degrees.. luckily I didnt make that mistake imagine applying for a job for which a degree is a criteria and getting it when in actual fact your degree is not recognised..
Imagine that? You'd almost think that lying on a CV would be grounds for a job dismissal. I've heard of it happening before on a few occasions. Especially, when it's a major lie, like saying you've a university degree. If a person lies on their CV, they're not to be trusted. You'd have to assume everything that comes out of their cake hole would be fabricated BS. How do they sleep at night?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I played 12 and 13 in 2 different games
Whole other ball game out there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sue Dename
Novice

Post by Sue Dename »

Dave wrote:200k
90% correct
Sue Dename
Novice

Post by Sue Dename »

Now this is even more frustrating, Ruan offered to return for 18/19 as a player coach with the premise of only playing 10.
Turned down by Nucifora.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Sue Dename wrote:Now this is even more frustrating, Ruan offered to return for 18/19 as a player coach with the premise of only playing 10.
Turned down by Nucifora.
Final nail in the coffin, feck this.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Disgusting.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Sue Dename wrote:Now this is even more frustrating, Ruan offered to return for 18/19 as a player coach with the premise of only playing 10.
Turned down by Nucifora.
Unreal Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Can Nacewa play 10?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:I played 12 and 13 in 2 different games
Whole other ball game out there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Minutes?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?