Ulster Squad 2018/19

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster Squad 2018/19

Post by Russ »

Hans Indaruck wrote:
Dave wrote:Any goss from the meet the new signings event?
No great revealing insights, but they did say that Dan McFarland has been in regular touch and is on first name terms with all of the squad. The usual amount of motherhood and apple pie about what a great club Ulster is - easy decision to make to come here - great squad and strong competition for places in the starting 15 etc. etc.
Some random points:
Burns and Addison said the pre-season training regime here is much tougher than what they have been used to!
Burns has had a scan and has been passed fit to play.
When asked what away fixture they were looking forward to - all said Racing 92, but Jordi added (with more than a bit of an edge) the RDS!
Henry Speight was quiet but is clearly a bit of a joker. As expected cited Christian Leali'ifano as the main influence for coming here.
When asked who were the best players they has played with - Burns said Carlos Spencer; Moore said Danny Cipriani [calling him exceptionally gifted]; Murphy went for Paul O'Connell; and Speight said David Pocock ['not just as a player, but as a person'] (I forget who Addison went for!)
Marty Moore said there were 10 first class props in the club all vying for places - all equally good!
Will Addison said the player management here was much better than in the Premiership - especially in the lead up to Europe.

No great shakes - but a nice bunch of guys. Burns seems to be a bit of a live wire, and Addison seems a confident bloke. Moore is fairly quiet as is Speigth, whilst Murphy comes across as a consummate professional.
Any shagging?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Hans Indaruck wrote:
No great revealing insights, but they did say that Dan McFarland has been in regular touch and is on first name terms with all of the squad. The usual amount of motherhood and apple pie about what a great club Ulster is - easy decision to make to come here - great squad and strong competition for places in the starting 15 etc. etc.
Some random points:
Burns and Addison said the pre-season training regime here is much tougher than what they have been used to!
When asked what away fixture they were looking forward to - all said Racing 92, but Jordi added (with more than a bit of an edge) the RDS!
Henry Speight was quiet but is clearly a bit of a joker. As expected cited Christian Leali'ifano as the main influence for coming here.
When asked who were the best players they has played with - Burns said Carlos Spencer; Moore said Danny Cipriani [calling him exceptionally gifted]; Murphy went for Paul O'Connell; and Speight said David Pocock ['not just as a player, but as a person'] (I forget who Addison went for!)
Marty Moore said there were 10 first class props in the club all vying for places - all equally good!
Will Addison said the player management here was much better than in the Premiership - especially in the lead up to Europe.

No great shakes - but a nice bunch of guys. Burns seems to be a bit of a live wire, and Addison seems a confident bloke. Moore is fairly quiet as is Speigth, whilst Murphy comes across as a consummate professional.
Cheers Hans Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Any shagging?

The FIRFU have given away our two best shaggers.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:Any shagging?

The FIRFU have given away our two best shaggers.
That's not true Dave. We are all top shaggers!
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

It’s almost like a merry go round on here.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tomorrow I’m going to the highest village in España but I’m telling you now, there will be no shagging, could kill a man of my age, top shagger or not.

The rest of you keep shagging.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Good to see Rory is taking that BOD clown on.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:Good to see Rory is taking that BOD clown on.
Link

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
Link

Not linking it because they reference the trial for no explanable reason. Google Rory Best and look at the news section.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:
Russ wrote:
Link

Not linking it because they reference the trial for no explanable reason. Google Rory Best and look at the news section.
Already have
Irish Examiner dung heap only one talking up BoD

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

McCloskey stays

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wonderful
Cormac
Initiate

Post by Cormac »

Hans Indaruck wrote:
Some random points:

:lol: :lol:
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

"Marty Moore said there were props in the club all vying for places - all equal."

That reads better.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Equally shyte.