GG Gone

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: GG Gone

Post by Cockatrice »

stickinout wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:So Dave the Dictator has sorted us for S&C.... other applicants need not apply
Let me guess...... one of his Aussie mates?
Old Boy network if he can’t get his man he is sounding out his back up... and as I say no need for advertising.. the policy of employing Lisburn has been dropped for any mate of Daves... wonder what will happen when he feck off after the World Cup..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
pg106
Initiate

Post by pg106 »

So preseason starts tomorrow with no physio, no head of S&C, no head coach and a bare bones of a squad. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

pg106 wrote:So preseason starts tomorrow with no physio, no head of S&C, no head coach and a bare bones of a squad. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Said as much a while back that we were heading into pre season effectively as headless chickens with key components missing... to cover it bring in a schools coach to hold things together.. if things go wrong later then those not in place now can point to this phase when they still weren’t here.. personally I think it suicidal going into an new season with a deadman walking CEO and several key coaching staff still not in place.. but what would I know..
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Cockatrice wrote:
pg106 wrote:So preseason starts tomorrow with no physio, no head of S&C, no head coach and a bare bones of a squad. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Said as much a while back that we were heading into pre season effectively as headless chickens with key components missing... to cover it bring in a schools coach to hold things together.. if things go wrong later then those not in place now can point to this phase when they still weren’t here.. personally I think it suicidal going into an new season with a deadman walking CEO and several key coaching staff still not in place.. but what would I know..
Schools coaches aren’t that bad. To name a few of the top of my head.

Joe Schmidt
Eddie Jones
Jake white
Graham Henry
Stuart Lancaster
Dave Rennie
Ian McGeechan
Declan kidney
Brian mcloughlin
Andy Robinson
Brian Ashton

Kev Geary is leading S and C for time being.

Dan McFarland will hopefully be in place soon.

But yes I see your point. Ulster are a disaster.

The King is dead. Long live the King.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

kingofthehill wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:

Joe Schmidt
Eddie Jones
Jake white
Graham Henry
Stuart Lancaster
Dave Rennie
Ian McGeechan
Declan kidney
Brian mcloughlin
Andy Robinson
Brian Ashton

King.. We have always operated well under school coaches but my point here is we are on the verge of a total fecking disaster unless the SRU release their man and do so soon... now that may happen in the next few days after they return from Argentina but at the same time we leave everything to chance and cross our fingers.. its the Ulster Way.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Cockatrice wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:

Joe Schmidt
Eddie Jones
Jake white
Graham Henry
Stuart Lancaster
Dave Rennie
Ian McGeechan
Declan kidney
Brian mcloughlin
Andy Robinson
Brian Ashton

King.. We have always operated well under school coaches but my point here is we are on the verge of a total fecking disaster unless the SRU release their man and do so soon... now that may happen in the next few days after they return from Argentina but at the same time we leave everything to chance and cross our fingers.. its the Ulster Way.
Funny feeling he’s going to be released very soon.

Leaving things in the hands of others is a worry.......the ulster way.

The King is dead. Long live the King.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

We simply leave too much to chance... I hope he comes and comes soon.. I hope things start t improve.. but at the same we still have a cabal that hide and have too much power in what is a professional sport.. they need to go.
stickinout
Warrior Chief

Post by stickinout »

Cockatrice wrote:We simply leave too much to chance... I hope he comes and comes soon.. I hope things start t improve.. but at the same we still have a cabal that hide and have too much power in what is a professional sport.. they need to go.

How do we get those turkeys to vote for Christmas Cockers?

This should have been highlighted by a root and branch review we were promised, and firing squad ordered by HQ
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

stickinout wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:We simply leave too much to chance... I hope he comes and comes soon.. I hope things start t improve.. but at the same we still have a cabal that hide and have too much power in what is a professional sport.. they need to go.

How do we get those turkeys to vote for Christmas Cockers?

This should have been highlighted by a root and branch review we were promised, and firing squad ordered by HQ
Any root and branch review was little more than words to pacify the revolting fans now that the future is bright with a new coach, new CEO and new players.. as such we have all bought into the vision again..