Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

November 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Who is online

In total there are 10 users online :: 5 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 655734
Total topics 19101
Total members 2927
Our newest member Bullneck

GG Gone

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • Not rated
  

Re: GG Gone

Postby Cockatrice » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:09 pm

stickinout wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:So Dave the Dictator has sorted us for S&C.... other applicants need not apply


Let me guess...... one of his Aussie mates?


Old Boy network if he can’t get his man he is sounding out his back up... and as I say no need for advertising.. the policy of employing Lisburn has been dropped for any mate of Daves... wonder what will happen when he feck off after the World Cup..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: GG Gone

Postby pg106 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:27 pm

So preseason starts tomorrow with no physio, no head of S&C, no head coach and a bare bones of a squad. Any light at the end of the tunnel?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
pg106
Initiate
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:13 am

Re: GG Gone

Postby Cockatrice » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:14 pm

pg106 wrote:So preseason starts tomorrow with no physio, no head of S&C, no head coach and a bare bones of a squad. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Said as much a while back that we were heading into pre season effectively as headless chickens with key components missing... to cover it bring in a schools coach to hold things together.. if things go wrong later then those not in place now can point to this phase when they still weren’t here.. personally I think it suicidal going into an new season with a deadman walking CEO and several key coaching staff still not in place.. but what would I know..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: GG Gone

Postby kingofthehill » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:42 pm

Cockatrice wrote:
pg106 wrote:So preseason starts tomorrow with no physio, no head of S&C, no head coach and a bare bones of a squad. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Said as much a while back that we were heading into pre season effectively as headless chickens with key components missing... to cover it bring in a schools coach to hold things together.. if things go wrong later then those not in place now can point to this phase when they still weren’t here.. personally I think it suicidal going into an new season with a deadman walking CEO and several key coaching staff still not in place.. but what would I know..


Schools coaches aren’t that bad. To name a few of the top of my head.

Joe Schmidt
Eddie Jones
Jake white
Graham Henry
Stuart Lancaster
Dave Rennie
Ian McGeechan
Declan kidney
Brian mcloughlin
Andy Robinson
Brian Ashton

Kev Geary is leading S and C for time being.

Dan McFarland will hopefully be in place soon.

But yes I see your point. Ulster are a disaster.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
User avatar
kingofthehill
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Re: GG Gone

Postby Cockatrice » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:04 pm

kingofthehill wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
pg106 wrote:So preseason starts tomorrow with no physio, no head of S&C, no head coach and a bare bones of a squad. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Said as much a while back that we were heading into pre season effectively as headless chickens with key components missing... to cover it bring in a schools coach to hold things together.. if things go wrong later then those not in place now can point to this phase when they still weren’t here.. personally I think it suicidal going into an new season with a deadman walking CEO and several key coaching staff still not in place.. but what would I know..


Schools coaches aren’t that bad. To name a few of the top of my head.

Joe Schmidt
Eddie Jones
Jake white
Graham Henry
Stuart Lancaster
Dave Rennie
Ian McGeechan
Declan kidney
Brian mcloughlin
Andy Robinson
Brian Ashton

Kev Geary is leading S and C for time being.

Dan McFarland will hopefully be in place soon.

But yes I see your point. Ulster are a disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


King.. We have always operated well under school coaches but my point here is we are on the verge of a total fecking disaster unless the SRU release their man and do so soon... now that may happen in the next few days after they return from Argentina but at the same time we leave everything to chance and cross our fingers.. its the Ulster Way.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: GG Gone

Postby kingofthehill » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:43 pm

Cockatrice wrote:
kingofthehill wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:
pg106 wrote:So preseason starts tomorrow with no physio, no head of S&C, no head coach and a bare bones of a squad. Any light at the end of the tunnel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Said as much a while back that we were heading into pre season effectively as headless chickens with key components missing... to cover it bring in a schools coach to hold things together.. if things go wrong later then those not in place now can point to this phase when they still weren’t here.. personally I think it suicidal going into an new season with a deadman walking CEO and several key coaching staff still not in place.. but what would I know..


Schools coaches aren’t that bad. To name a few of the top of my head.

Joe Schmidt
Eddie Jones
Jake white
Graham Henry
Stuart Lancaster
Dave Rennie
Ian McGeechan
Declan kidney
Brian mcloughlin
Andy Robinson
Brian Ashton

Kev Geary is leading S and C for time being.

Dan McFarland will hopefully be in place soon.

But yes I see your point. Ulster are a disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


King.. We have always operated well under school coaches but my point here is we are on the verge of a total fecking disaster unless the SRU release their man and do so soon... now that may happen in the next few days after they return from Argentina but at the same time we leave everything to chance and cross our fingers.. its the Ulster Way.


Funny feeling he’s going to be released very soon.

Leaving things in the hands of others is a worry.......the ulster way.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
User avatar
kingofthehill
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1792
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 am

Re: GG Gone

Postby Cockatrice » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:08 am

We simply leave too much to chance... I hope he comes and comes soon.. I hope things start t improve.. but at the same we still have a cabal that hide and have too much power in what is a professional sport.. they need to go.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Re: GG Gone

Postby stickinout » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:21 am

Cockatrice wrote:We simply leave too much to chance... I hope he comes and comes soon.. I hope things start t improve.. but at the same we still have a cabal that hide and have too much power in what is a professional sport.. they need to go.



How do we get those turkeys to vote for Christmas Cockers?

This should have been highlighted by a root and branch review we were promised, and firing squad ordered by HQ
User avatar
stickinout
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1816
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Re: GG Gone

Postby Cockatrice » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:37 am

stickinout wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:We simply leave too much to chance... I hope he comes and comes soon.. I hope things start t improve.. but at the same we still have a cabal that hide and have too much power in what is a professional sport.. they need to go.



How do we get those turkeys to vote for Christmas Cockers?

This should have been highlighted by a root and branch review we were promised, and firing squad ordered by HQ


Any root and branch review was little more than words to pacify the revolting fans now that the future is bright with a new coach, new CEO and new players.. as such we have all bought into the vision again..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
User avatar
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 7886
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:06 am

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->