Things Sean Cronin Can't Start

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Things Sean Cronin Can't Start

Post by BaggyTrousers »

ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Do any of them make dacent caffee?

I am currently maligning the lack good quality coffee in NI particularly on my dog walking routes. The stuff at the Lockkeepers is vile. Same with Malone House. The man with the wee van at Minnowburn has ok stuff but he isn't always there. The café at Crawfordsburn Country Park is good if a bit pricey and somewhat out of my way. £2 - £2.50+ seems to be the norm now. £60-£75 odd quid a month (each) for coffee is a bit shocking when you think about it. :shock:

One thing about Spaniards, they know how to make a good coffee, often for a Euro if you avoid the tourist traps.

My advice to you Merve is to walk the dog in Castlewellan, and buy your bean in Urban.
I walk in CW park about once a week. Urban does indeed do good coffee. My only gripe is that their shap is on the wrong side of the street. Even in summer, it never gets the sun outside.
I am only there infrequently but usually make it a stop. Can't say the sun and castlewellan often appear in the same lines of thought for me so haven't noticed. Maybe they have a wee yard out the back they could do up for those accompanied by canines.

Good caaffee can also be obtained in Haptik in Ards. I'm unsure what way the sun shines in relation to it but why anyone would be walking their dog there I have no idea.
My daughter loves animals, majoring in dogs & horses so has set herself up as a dog walker & pet sitter, from fish tanks to horses. I always told her that if she could find a job she loved, preferably self-employed, I'd be happy for her - I am, very.

She has some great walks she does regularly but recently discovered a lovely walk around the Ards end of Strangford Lough close by the flying club I think. Coffee is not an issue for her mind you, she doesn't do hot drinks barring the occasional hot chocolate... not sure where I went wrong. :scratch:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

feck i love coffee

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
ColinM wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Do any of them make dacent caffee?

I am currently maligning the lack good quality coffee in NI particularly on my dog walking routes. The stuff at the Lockkeepers is vile. Same with Malone House. The man with the wee van at Minnowburn has ok stuff but he isn't always there. The café at Crawfordsburn Country Park is good if a bit pricey and somewhat out of my way. £2 - £2.50+ seems to be the norm now. £60-£75 odd quid a month (each) for coffee is a bit shocking when you think about it. :shock:

One thing about Spaniards, they know how to make a good coffee, often for a Euro if you avoid the tourist traps.

My advice to you Merve is to walk the dog in Castlewellan, and buy your bean in Urban.
I walk in CW park about once a week. Urban does indeed do good coffee. My only gripe is that their shap is on the wrong side of the street. Even in summer, it never gets the sun outside.
I am only there infrequently but usually make it a stop. Can't say the sun and castlewellan often appear in the same lines of thought for me so haven't noticed. Maybe they have a wee yard out the back they could do up for those accompanied by canines.

Good caaffee can also be obtained in Haptik in Ards. I'm unsure what way the sun shines in relation to it but why anyone would be walking their dog there I have no idea.
My daughter loves animals, majoring in dogs & horses so has set herself up as a dog walker & pet sitter, from fish tanks to horses. I always told her that if she could find a job she loved, preferably self-employed, I'd be happy for her - I am, very.

She has some great walks she does regularly but recently discovered a lovely walk around the Ards end of Strangford Lough close by the flying club I think. Coffee is not an issue for her mind you, she doesn't do hot drinks barring the occasional hot chocolate... not sure where I went wrong. :scratch:
There is a walk along the sea wall starting near the flying club. Nice enough but it just stops next to a big sewage works on the Comber side. I think there's plans to link it to Comber Greenway so she will be able to walk the dogs to Belfast

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wassup group chat

UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

I hold the twunt that started this thread to blame :lol:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

A hat-trick reel from today's match.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UlsterNo9 wrote:I hold the twunt that started this thread to blame Image
Alright Sean, don't start

TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

https://www.the42.ie/sean-cronin-irelan ... 8-Mar2019/

2 games in a row........mmmmwwwhahahahahaha.......
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He's doing a Kearney. Feigning injury after he plays shyte so you can't be accused of losing form.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

jo barely seems to rate him even as an impact sub. In the first 2 games i think both props were replaced before Rory Best with Cronin getting little time to make much of an impact.

He has been playing very well this season for Leinster and i still think he has an opportunity to make the squad for the rwc ahead of herring.

I am sure the french and welsh will target the irish lineout without Toner and knowing that Rory’s thrower can be suspect under pressure.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Russ wrote:
He rarely does.

Usually just comes on for the last 10 or so.

Therefore, this thread must be nearing its end. :whistle:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Russ wrote:
He rarely does.

Usually just comes on for the last 10 or so.

Therefore, this thread must be nearing its end. :whistle:
He wasted 5 caps worth on Sunday.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Sunday might cost him a plane ticket or two never mind a cap or two.

Because the way the games line up in Japan means two big games in 6 days -- at International level that's a big energy call on the pack.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist