Things Sean Cronin Can't Start

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Jetstream
Squire

Re: Things Sean Cronin Can't Start

Post by Jetstream »

Luke was never wise. Left out of Irish squads because he was a poor mixer and a pretty rubbish finisher.
Has anyone seen the photograph taken yesterday in the dressing after the Aussie match?
Everyone is facing the camera exact Seanie. He's facing in the opposite direction. It kinda explains why his line out throwing is so crap.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

jack you must be in love with the sound of your own keyboard

Why not say "Luke --I disagree because ---
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Ffs. herring had a good tour of Oz and was hoping to see that translated into some kind of Ulster form, but no......he’s only going to open a feckin caaafee shaap

http://www.the42.ie/ireland-rob-herring ... 0-Jun2018/
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Bart S wrote:Ffs. herring had a good tour of Oz and was hoping to see that translated into some kind of Ulster form, but no......he’s only going to open a feckin caaafee shaap

http://www.the42.ie/ireland-rob-herring ... 0-Jun2018/
There must be some sort of extra curricular within UR that helps them open coffee shops

Sure now they're all in competition

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Do any of them make dacent caffee?

I am currently maligning the lack good quality coffee in NI particularly on my dog walking routes. The stuff at the Lockkeepers is vile. Same with Malone House. The man with the wee van at Minnowburn has ok stuff but he isn't always there. The café at Crawfordsburn Country Park is good if a bit pricey and somewhat out of my way. £2 - £2.50+ seems to be the norm now. £60-£75 odd quid a month (each) for coffee is a bit shocking when you think about it. :shock:

One thing about Spaniards, they know how to make a good coffee, often for a Euro if you avoid the tourist traps.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
caledoniancelt
Initiate

Post by caledoniancelt »

Tim Horton have recently opened their first branch in NI in Fountain street.

Their filter coffee is smoother than a lot of other competitors I've sampled and I'm
a 6 mug a day man. A regular sized cup is only £1.29 and they do decent tasting doughnuts as well.
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

big mervyn wrote:Do any of them make dacent caffee?

I am currently maligning the lack good quality coffee in NI particularly on my dog walking routes. The stuff at the Lockkeepers is vile. Same with Malone House. The man with the wee van at Minnowburn has ok stuff but he isn't always there. The café at Crawfordsburn Country Park is good if a bit pricey and somewhat out of my way. £2 - £2.50+ seems to be the norm now. £60-£75 odd quid a month (each) for coffee is a bit shocking when you think about it. :shock:

One thing about Spaniards, they know how to make a good coffee, often for a Euro if you avoid the tourist traps.

My advice to you Merve is to walk the dog in Castlewellan, and buy your bean in Urban.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Think of the booze you could have purchased for that.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

You need to take doggo up north bm!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

caledoniancelt wrote:Tim Horton have recently opened their first branch in NI in Fountain street.

Their filter coffee is smoother than a lot of other competitors I've sampled and I'm
a 6 mug a day man. A regular sized cup is only £1.29 and they do decent tasting doughnuts as well.
That stuff is skankin dishwater
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

ColinM wrote:

My advice to you Merve is to walk the dog in Castlewellan, and buy your bean in Urban.
I walk in CW park about once a week. Urban does indeed do good coffee. My only gripe is that their shap is on the wrong side of the street. Even in summer, it never gets the sun outside.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:

Think of the booze you could have purchased for that.
That's another good thing about Espana. Coffee and a brandy in the morning - €2.50
Big Neville Southall
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

big mervyn wrote:
ColinM wrote:

I walk in CW park about once a week. Urban does indeed do good coffee. My only gripe is that their shap is on the wrong side of the street. Even in summer, it never gets the sun outside.
I am only there infrequently but usually make it a stop. Can't say the sun and castlewellan often appear in the same lines of thought for me so haven't noticed. Maybe they have a wee yard out the back they could do up for those accompanied by canines.

Good caaffee can also be obtained in Haptik in Ards. I'm unsure what way the sun shines in relation to it but why anyone would be walking their dog there I have no idea.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:jack you must be in love with the sound of your own keyboard

Why not say "Luke --I disagree because ---
Ron'n I suspect if Jack could be bothered with your bullshite he would say: "Ron'n ... why don't you go and fu'ck yourself you tossbag?" .............................. but he probably can't be bothered.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote: One thing about Spaniards, they know how to make a good coffee, often for a Euro if you avoid the tourist traps.
Never getting a rancid cup of coffee is one of the great joys here Merv and often 1€ or less as you say, even the local Anglais only charge about 1.20€ or they would do no business. God, I love good coffee. Even the fake cold stuff like the frappe at Bombon Boss is actually quite tasty even if it's a 3€ fraud.

Most of the muck back there isn't strong enough to defend itself. :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.