Terry Shame Slogan - my part in his downfall

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Terry Shame Slogan - my part in his downfall

Post by BR »

222toHounslow wrote: At the stage, I came to the conclusion Ulster fans get what they deserve and gave up.

New season ticket purchased
Splitter!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

BR wrote:
222toHounslow wrote: At the stage, I came to the conclusion Ulster fans get what they deserve and gave up.

Splitter!

Says the Lemming.

Rest assured your “ team needs us shyt “ had no effect in removing Logan
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

222toHounslow wrote:
BR wrote:

Splitter!

Says the Lemming.

Rest assured your “ team needs us shyt “ had no effect in removing Logan
'Team needs us' wasn't my shyt.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Boycotting the Os hit them harder. Not turning up to Glasgow game was not the same if you had already purchased a ticket as ST holder. They were expecting a bumper crowd and shıt themsleves when it did not appear.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Dave wrote:Boycotting the Os hit them harder. Not turning up to Glasgow game was not the same if you had already purchased a ticket as ST holder. They were expecting a bumper crowd and shıt themsleves when it did not appear.
Wasn't it the film Trading Places which said the best way to upset rich people is to turn them in to poor people?
It is the only language they understand and those empty seats put the fear of God into UR.
The Rory Best letter in the aftermath was an act of utter desperation in response to the no show.

Unified proper action can get things done remember that.
It's a pity the players or staff of UR or Ireland didn't take similar action or we may have kept PJ and SO.

The bit that gets me most is why Shane Logan didn't fight for the boys in the face of the sponsor and IRFU pressure?
At least he would have gone down with a degree of credibility if indeed he would have done, instead of going out with a whimper.

All on here knew that the feminists were an outside body that had a limited shelf life as opposed to adhering to the will of lifelong supporters.
It wasn't a difficult mood to gauge and we all called it.
It just all confirmed how completely out of touch he was with the genuine Ulster supporter .
Either that or he just didn't give a feck.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Logan was on death row long before the non turn up at the Ospreys match
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Dave wrote:Boycotting the Os hit them harder. Not turning up to Glasgow game was not the same if you had already purchased a ticket as ST holder. They were expecting a bumper crowd and shıt themsleves when it did not appear.
Wasn't it the film Trading Places which said the best way to upset rich people is to turn them in to poor people?
It is the only language they understand and those empty seats put the fear of God into UR.
The Rory Best letter in the aftermath was an act of utter desperation in response to the no show.

Unified proper action can get things done remember that.
It's a pity the players or staff of UR or Ireland didn't take similar action or we may have kept PJ and SO.

The bit that gets me most is why Shane Logan didn't fight for the boys in the face of the sponsor and IRFU pressure?
At least he would have gone down with a degree of credibility if indeed he would have done, instead of going out with a whimper.

All on here knew that the feminists were an outside body that had a limited shelf life as opposed to adhering to the will of lifelong supporters.
It wasn't a difficult mood to gauge and we all called it.
It just all confirmed how completely out of touch he was with the genuine Ulster supporter .
Either that or he just didn't give a feck.
Or he didn’t give a feck because his contractual termination provisions had been activated some time previously.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

So why take that stance against the lads then?
That makes less sense and I heard exactly the same as you a number of weeks ago.
After all why would SL tow the party line if he knew he was leaving under duress?
I just can't get my head around it unless of course he was paid off so he would happily be the fall guy and the woes of Ulster could be blamed on him as he was the focal point for all the bad in UR, all with intention to appease saps like us who would anticipate a better regime without him and would therefore renew our support for Ulster rugby in blissful ignorance that the whole thing was a d4 conspiracy to rid us of our 2 best players under sponsors pressure so we can all return the needle to the outside of the record to play the same tunes over.
Actually that makes complete sense.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Logan was nobody's fall guy .

Because it assumes D4 had a plan in place before the trial and verdict .

Logan continued to be the ineffectual guardian of Ulster's interests .

And failed to recognise the threat # tag Twitter posed .

The announcement of their continued employment should have been made the day the verdict was announced by his silence he handed the initiative to the Twitter bitches and the longer that silence lasted the greater the pressure on D4

The announcement by the BoI was a publicity stunt since any action would have required Board approval not the approval of the Chairwoman/CEO.

No such thing as bad publicity if your up
to your neck in bird dung .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:Logan was on death row long before the non turn up at the Ospreys match
We knew he was going, D4 knew he was going, but I wonder did it take the O's game to convince Logan himself?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Liz Fraser wrote:So why take that stance against the lads then?
Rumours of his CV being sent to Rape Crisis Centre are purely mischievous, I'm sure.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:Logan was on death row long before the non turn up at the Ospreys match
We knew he was going, D4 knew he was going, but I wonder did it take the O's game to convince Logan himself?
As far as Logan was concerned he was going nowhere as late as a few days before his announced departure when he met with the supporters club and assured them he would be going nowhere... that isnt to say the decision had not been made not
even that he was aware of it but to take such a strong stance on record 2-3 days before the papers stated otherwise maybe shows how deluded he really is.. he doesn’t listen there is or should I say was only his way..

He had lost the supporters.. he had even lost the players.. the IRFU yes man was a dead man walking and has been but despite that I remain drunk they now sell the stadium as his legacy and that it was him that stood up and fought for Ruan to stay... he had as much fight then as he had when combating the Argies in the Falklands.. the one when he didn’t turn up..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Cockatrice wrote: As far as Logan was concerned he was going nowhere as late as a few days before his announced departure when he met with the supporters club and assured them he would be going nowhere...
So you take him at his word on that?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

rumncoke wrote:Logan was nobody's fall guy .

No. No, it doesn't.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

BR wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Logan was nobody's fall guy .

No. No, it doesn't.
I concur BR.
The boys were always going to get the boot from the IRFU regardless of the verdict..
The rest was smoke mirrors, pantomime or whatever you want to call it.
But it stunk.
The only thing I'm not sure about is how complicent Shane Logan was to the events and just when he was informed of the outcome.
He was very much the fall guy as he's the only one that's fallen and judging by the mood on here he's the sacrifice that seems to appeased the people.
Last edited by Liz Fraser on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.