Time to move on

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Fortyniner
Novice

Re: Time to move on

Post by Fortyniner »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Fortyniner wrote:Wrong again I am afraid.
Also the folks who post a few times until they are hounded off by the Boggynazis.
Not me.
Get used to it
49er, that is the least understandable post that even a clown such as you could post. Did you just think of random words and think , feck, who cares about making any sense?

In a contest to determine the stupidest person here, you'd win by a country mile, experience triumphing over all else you dumb muthafukka.

I assume the gist of your incomprehensible post is that you decline to FO49er or die? I can only hope then that your time on the Earth is brief, have a bad day. :D
Ok, Boggy, here is the Dick and Dora version that even your simple mind might grasp.

Other supporters , not Irfu,have emailed me through the forum on a one to one basis. The suggestion is to ignore you.
These have included new posters who remain for a short time until they express a view opposite to yours, and are treated to a string of vile, sexually orientated abuse. They give up.
I won't . I Decline to FO. I decline to die ......insofar as I have any say in the matter.
I intend to stick around and post what I want within the rules of the forum.
Get used to it.
Wise up.
Grow up.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Again with the advice...
You come across as someone who craves attention and gratification. You’re entitled to your opinions, but ‘The Big I Am’ bullshyte shines through almost every post.
Didn’t your mommy love you?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Fortyniner wrote:Wrong again I am afraid.
Also the folks who post a few times until they are hounded off by the Boggynazis.
Not me.
Get used to it
49er, that is the least understandable post that even a clown such as you could post. Did you just think of random words and think , feck, who cares about making any sense?

In a contest to determine the stupidest person here, you'd win by a country mile, experience triumphing over all else you dumb muthafukka.

I assume the gist of your incomprehensible post is that you decline to FO49er or die? I can only hope then that your time on the Earth is brief, have a bad day. :D
Ok, Boggy, here is the Dick and Dora version that even your simple mind might grasp.

Other supporters , not Irfu,have emailed me through the forum on a one to one basis. The suggestion is to ignore you.
These have included new posters who remain for a short time until they express a view opposite to yours, and are treated to a string of vile, sexually orientated abuse. They give up.
I won't . I Decline to FO. I decline to die ......insofar as I have any say in the matter.
I intend to stick around and post what I want within the rules of the forum.
Get used to it.
Wise up.
Grow up.
You are a very stupid person, I hinted several things in my replies, you are unable to understand them, so let me explain, but only so far, for you are a waste of my time: I can explain things until the cows come home, but that wastes your time and more importantly, mine, because I can tell you what things mean, I cannot make you understand them. Fool.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Father Jack
Novice

Post by Father Jack »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Fortyniner wrote:Amazing and disappointing how this thread "moved on" from the perfectly sensible suggestion of crowd funding for PJs costs to the usual ( off the subject) self centred Boggy led abuse and vitriol.
Saves any of you great supporters doing anything sensible with your money.
Crowd of tossers.
I am encouraged by the number of posters who email me on a one to one basis, suggesting that I ignore certain posters. But for some reason it becomes addictive!
Mr Popular, talking out of his arseflap again. Do us a favour pal, either take an overdose or just stop posting. Your choice, either is fine with me. You can read all you like, just keep your bullshite to yourself as you used to when you were a lurker.

By the way, nobody emails you, barring UAFC perhaps.

To the wider readership, I abhor the weakness of people who use the ignore facility, just saying.
Baggy - everyone is entitled to their opinion. And they are entitled to post their opinion here - unless banned by the moderators. If you disagree with their opinion that's fine - argue away. But let's cut out the personal abuse. One of your earlier incarnations was banned for calling on posters to commit suicide/self-harm. There is no call for it and no excuse for it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion but others are entitled to disagree with said opinion. Individual posters do not have the power to dis-entitle another poster from commenting, they can literally reply as often as they wish. That's how forums work. It's all just opinion. If someone on here suggests that you go top yourself, you don't actually have to.

Now, having said all that could everyone take their opinions and GTFO my thread. That would be great.

Day 249. Lest we move on.

Bring our boys home.

FIRFUC
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

My opinion is that 49er and therealspratt with the silent S are complete and utter Bellends.

That said, not moving on but Happy Christmas to one and all.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
DWFinn
Novice

Post by DWFinn »

Just like in the Mafia, the UAFC needs to have a war every so often to settle bad blood and challenge/ defend the natural order. Provided no innocents get caught in the crossfire, it’s relatively entertaining for the rest of us. Maybe a Godfather Part IV thread could be set up for it? :stir:

Oh yeah - Goooooooooo Ulsterrrrr yay!
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

Think of the childer
therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

222toHounslow wrote:My opinion is that 49er and therealspratt with the silent S are complete and utter Bellends.

Oh agreed.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

therealspratt wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:My opinion is that 49er and therealspratt with the silent S are complete and utter Bellends.

Oh agreed.
And have fabulous New Year Buddy.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

promenader 2 wrote:Think of the childer
The childer are well fit for it. It's the auld farts that can't hack it.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Stop fighting, I get frightened when the grown ups fight.

If some snowflake takes ANYTHING said on these hallowed pages seriously, they need professional help.
We’re having a feckin laff.
If someone is dumb enough to think Baggy would like some punter to top himself, or wishes them any real harm then they should get out more.
The banter can seem cruel and OTT at times, but this is a forum where I’d like to think most Adults don’t take seriously. It’s a bit of crack. We get a lot worse from actual friends, family and workmates.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Tender wrote:Stop fighting, I get frightened when the grown ups fight.

If some snowflake takes ANYTHING said on these hallowed pages seriously, they need professional help.
We’re having a feckin laff.
If someone is dumb enough to think Baggy would like some punter to top himself, or wishes them any real harm then they should get out more.
The banter can seem cruel and OTT at times, but this is a forum where I’d like to think most Adults don’t take seriously. It’s a bit of crack. We get a lot worse from actual friends, family and workmates.
+1

But, I'm calling sh1tetalk on the bit in bold underlined..... if I had actual friends, family and workmates I wouldn't be on an internet forum.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Muhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahah...nawt bawd No9
If you find yerself surfing the web, looking up directions for tying a noose, just PM me and I’ll meet you in the Hen Run for a pint of plain.
When I was lying in the cardiac ward, my work mates sent me a card which read ‘You didn’t do it right’!
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I got that card from the -- wife
so I told her the first 6 months I wanted to shag her stupid -- but found I'd succeeded in 2

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist