New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Re: New CEO

Post by Amiga500 »

UlsterNo9 wrote:What credentials does David Humphreys have to be CEO of any company or indeed Ulster?
What credentials do most CEOs have?

Dismal records of failure elsewhere but move around on the executive merry-go-round (a few times, then retire with a golden parachute as the board of directors scramble to get rid of them before they can do even more wrong!).

I'm somewhat cynical of the qualifications of many CEOs. Grade A bullsh!tters would be the height of it.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Each branch needs a branch manager. Call him CEO or the head honcho, makes no difference whatsoever. We need a person to run the office effectively in the background.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Snipe Watson wrote:Each branch needs a branch manager. Call him CEO or the head honcho, makes no difference whatsoever. We need a person to run the office effectively in the background.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Snipe Watson wrote:Each branch needs a branch manager. Call him CEO or the head honcho, makes no difference whatsoever. We need a person to run the office effectively in the background.
Nice turn of phrase, Snipe. Effectively in the background rather than into the background.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Bryn has to be Gareth.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

It makes no difference what he's called within the IRFU set up, but in terms of recruitment, there's little point insisting on previous CEO experience if the job is not that of CEO.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Fortyniner wrote:BR
possible, so long as there is some local autonomy in pursuing local deals and sponsorship........some of which is only interested in UR support. ( and I know the money goes there (d4) anyway, but it is about perception).
With every post, you show more and more that you know the square root of practically nothing. Your last little bit there says a lot. "it is about perception". Are you by any chance Terry Shame Slogan, for that is exactly what he thought, like you, he was/is a dunce.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Fortyniner
Novice

Post by Fortyniner »

There are not many people with whom it is not possible to have a sensible conversation but Baggy you really are thick.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Fortyniner wrote:There are not many people with whom it is not possible to have a sensible conversation but Baggy you really are thick.
Why do the old gits avoid punctuation?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Fortyniner wrote:There are not many people with whom it is not possible to have a sensible conversation but Baggy you really are thick.
Old? Feck, I'd assumed he was around 14, sounds like a dumb whiny little boy.

On a wider point, I AM an old git and I am a stickler for punctuation. OK, I may have conceded defeat on turning Ron'n's posting around but, fairs fair, I've brought about a huge improvement, his posts now are usually decipherable........... even if still often impenetrable.

What can one man do against a sea of illiterates and lazybastards? I've put the hours in with these people but I refuse to waste my entire leisure time.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

On a wider point, I AM an old git and I am a stickler for punctuation. OK, I may have conceded defeat on turning Ron'n's posting around but, fairs fair, I've brought about a huge improvement, his posts now are usually decipherable........... even if still often impenetrable.

What can one man do against a sea of illiterates and lazybastards? I've put the hours in with these people but I refuse to waste my entire leisure time.
Claims to have been supporting since the 50s Baggy so I'm assuming 49 is his vintage and he's now a (ooh err missus no stoppit) 69er
Big Neville Southall
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Dave wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Bryn has to be Gareth.
Bryn's assistant to the regional director
..one more thing
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

Claims to have been supporting since the 50s Baggy so I'm assuming 49 is his vintage and he's now a (ooh err missus no stoppit) 69er

I try to ignore his posts, Merv, missed that kernel of info obviously. Well there we have it, the old duffer is considerably older than me, therefore it appears that senility is one of his problems.

I must be kinder to him, I had thought him just a silly little brat, but given his infirmity, I will give him a bye-ball when possible, especially where the level of stupidity is not too unbearable.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Puts him in the age range of Shame Logan.
We couldn’t be so lucky, could we?

Poke the Christian and see if he turns the other cheek .
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

It seems that Shane Logan is heading for a stint in the ministry, possibly in the Methodist Church.

So there ye go

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk