I'm open to correction, but....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

I'm open to correction, but....

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I seldom look at my ST account on Ticketbastard, so I may not have been up to date on the options, but it appears that at last, someone within the UR organisation may have done something useful.

Seems to me there are new options, either to print, send to a friend or sell tickets.

Doubtless, someone will tell me that this is only old news but It's news to me. Imagine something on Ticketbastard that is actually user-friendly. :shock: :shock: :shock:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: I'm open to correction, but....

Post by big mervyn »

Been around for a year or two Baggy. The sell option involves exorbitant charges for both parties. Same old tktbarsteward!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

K
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:Been around for a year or two Baggy. The sell option involves exorbitant charges for both parties. Same old tktbarsteward!
You can only sell though when ticket exchange opens which is at 85% sold out for the match
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

OK, LOOK ................. I haven't a baldy if it's really changed or not, it looked different to me. Somebody FFFS just log into it and make a definitive call as to whether it's the same or different.
Hawkeye
Novice

Post by Hawkeye »

BaggyTrousers wrote:OK, LOOK ................. I haven't a baldy if it's really changed or not, it looked different to me. Somebody FFFS just log into it and make a definitive call as to whether it's the same or different.
It's the same Baggy. Even with the cr*p seating plan that doesn't give you a scooby where the seats are.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

They seem to have pulled off the trick of selling us season tickets at the same price but with one fewer game.
Don’t get me started on the Extra ticket for a friendballix.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Tender wrote:They seem to have pulled off the trick of selling us season tickets at the same price but with one fewer game.
Don’t get me started on the Extra ticket for a friendballix.
This was all known before renewal date.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Reminds me of the time some people were tricked by a bus.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

And the choice was... Take it or leave it.
People wonder why we complain.
Not moving on.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

We have 2 STs between 3 so the extra 2 tkts suits us. It will inevitably massage falling attendance figures this season
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Due to circumstances beyond our control, there will be no Ulster A fixture, as originally planned, before Ulster take on Gloucester in a pre-season friendly, (Saturday 18th August, kick-off 5.30pm).

Gates will now open at 4.00pm.
Shortchanged again
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Rooster wrote:Due to circumstances beyond our control, there will be no Ulster A fixture, as originally planned, before Ulster take on Gloucester in a pre-season friendly, (Saturday 18th August, kick-off 5.30pm).

Shortchanged again
None of the other provinces able to send a team up then. :blueafro: playing Newcastle and >TT playing Exeter the night before with the Westies hosting Coventry on the Saturday.
Last edited by Neill_M on Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Neill_M wrote:
Rooster wrote:Due to circumstances beyond our control, there will be no Ulster A fixture, as originally planned, before Ulster take on Gloucester in a pre-season friendly, (Saturday 18th August, kick-off 5.30pm).

Shortchanged again
None of the other provinces able to send a team up then.
Or why not play the Ulster League and senior cup champions, I'd imagine a club team playing week in week out could give the A team a run for their money.

Or play Armagh 1st half, play Hinch 2nd half. Or any other Ulster league team that fancied it.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Neill_M wrote:

Shortchanged again
None of the other provinces able to send a team up then.
Or why not play the Ulster League and senior cup champions, I'd imagine a club team playing week in week out could give the A team a run for their money.

Or play Armagh 1st half, play Hinch 2nd half. Or any other Ulster league team that fancied it.
Armagh might beat them and that would never do
Rory Best