ECB moves on quick....

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: ECB moves on quick....

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Liz Fraser wrote: Well said Bagster but I will take exception to Paddy being foul mouthed.
Still can't seem to understand why people can't grasp that his only contributions to the wassap messages was to say "there was a lot of spit roast last night"
A little bit crude at worst but an accurate depiction of what went on.
No mention of rape or sluts or legends but a term for a sexual act.
To say this in any way denigrates women is to say that sex denigrates women.
Most idiots still don't know that was his sole contribution and the media certainly didn't help in that regard.
Bear in mind this was on a private wassap group I think it could be considered tame compared to what he could have said especially considering the goading that went on.
It's this one bit of misconception that winds me up more than anything as it's fairly common knowledge he was hung out to dry because of his attitudes towards women relating to these texts.
Yes, my friend, I absolutely accept that Paddy was not involved in the worst of the Whatsapp drivel, I retract completely, shouldn't have lumped them together in that.

Edit: Dave's right I think all he said was "there was a lot of spit." Tame is about all you could describe that as, unless you are Bank of Ireland or a crazed harridan, entirely defensible unless you are Browne the beancounter or just a FIRFU Warren Gatland.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cheers for that Baggy.
Either way it still amounts to saying feck all sexist or offensive in the scheme of things.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Don't forget he also said "the whole Northern Ireland team was there" as well. That horrendous offering always seems to get lost among all the other things he didn't actually do.
I mean he actually just stood there with his hands in his pockets "chillin'" while everyone else was jumping around singing "Will Grigg's on fire". The monster.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What was the outcome of this? Any sanction imposed?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?