Premier Sports Discount Code

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Premier Sports Discount Code

Post by Neill_M »

solidarity wrote:'Copa America, Football European qualifiers* and Scotland’s Rugby World Cup warm up games.'

I'm not sure that even £4.99 a month is worth it for these three.

I forgot to cancel at the end of the Pro 14 but I will probably cancel now and wait for an 'Autumn offer'.
£75 for the year/£6.25 per month is good value I reckon. The new subscriber annual rate is £99.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Neill_M wrote:
solidarity wrote:'Copa America, Football European qualifiers* and Scotland’s Rugby World Cup warm up games.'

It's that now but I'm guessing that there'll be a new deal along in
I forgot to cancel at the end of the Pro 14 but I will probably cancel now and wait for an 'Autumn offer'.
£75 for the year/£6.25 per month is good value I reckon. The new subscriber annual rate is £99.
You're right at tne minute but I'm guessing there'll be a new season deal along in the autumn. High finance stuff Neill. Big stakes gamble, not sure I can cope with the pressure.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

solidarity wrote:
Neill_M wrote:

It's that now but I'm guessing that there'll be a new deal along in
You're right at tne minute but I'm guessing there'll be a new season deal along in the autumn. High finance stuff Neill. Big stakes gamble, not sure I can cope with the pressure.
Image, no doubt they will do a promo for Sept/Oct when the league starts again.