Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

November 2018

S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30

Who is online

In total there are 28 users online :: 9 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Airfx, big mervyn, Bing [Bot], BUZZ2491, davejohnston, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 656149
Total topics 19105
Total members 2927
Our newest member Bullneck

Celtic Cup 2.0

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Gerald the Mole » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:10 pm

There is a video of the trys somewhere, nice attacking rugby
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Warrior
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby UlsterNo9 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEQs_xnjzk

Some of the handling and offloads are great.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3392
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:46 pm

Baloucoune on the other wing looks fast AF too.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18273
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Gerald the Mole » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:02 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjEQs_xnjzk

Some of the handling and offloads are great.


Nice rugby to watch,
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Warrior
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:59 pm

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Some of the handling and offloads are great.


It's almost like they employed a guy to work on those things.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18273
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Gerald the Mole » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:28 pm

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Some of the handling and offloads are great.


It's almost like they employed a guy to work on those things.

Who would that be :roll:
User avatar
Gerald the Mole
Warrior
 
Posts: 1023
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:44 am

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Dave » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:30 pm

Gerald the Mole wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Some of the handling and offloads are great.


It's almost like they employed a guy to work on those things.

Who would that be :roll:
The academy is working.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 18273
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Russ » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:42 am

Dave wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Some of the handling and offloads are great.


It's almost like they employed a guy to work on those things.

Who would that be :roll:
The academy is working.
No. Soper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 28179
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Kofi Annan » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:57 am

I would guess Soper has had little to do with the A team and the success that we are seeing in terms of player development and progress started 3-4 years ago, I know Russ that Dan makes you all funny inside , but less fake news .

Rightly or wrongly I foresee several coaching changes in Ulster Rugby next year , we have to make way for the great ones return and to be honest he won’t be coaching at the Academy.

How long did Dan and Peel get on their contracts ?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
 
Posts: 6783
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: Celtic Cup 2.0

Postby Rooster » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:00 am

Kofi Annan wrote:I would guess Soper has had little to do with the A team and the success that we are seeing in terms of player development and progress started 3-4 years ago, I know Russ that Dan makes you all funny inside , but less fake news .

Rightly or wrongly I foresee several coaching changes in Ulster Rugby next year , we have to make way for the great ones return and to be honest he won’t be coaching at the Academy.

How long did Dan and Peel get on their contracts ?
If Peel did not get an extension he Is out of contract end of season.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 39810
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Previous


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], SemrushBot and 9 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->