New - Warren Gatland of the week

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Vote for your Warren Gatland of the Week?

Terry "I say" Thomas
No votes
Nigel Owens
11%
Simon Zebo
73%
M'Burney
3%
Donald Trump
14%

Total votes: 37

WeeWorld
Initiate

Re: New - Warren Gatland of the week

Post by WeeWorld »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:I think Nigel deserves it more than Zebo.
Zebo was being a bit of a tool but Owens made a mountain out of it.
Yes, you would think that given you are ># the drippings of a ># ***. In other news, nobody gives a feck what you think, the committee & the democratic process are all that matters on this thread. >EW

***(copyright B Behan)
Foulmouthed lesser pensioned tít migrates north to winter on the shores of Belfast lough

Yes, that's me in the avatar!
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Yes, you would think that given you are ># the drippings of a >elvis ***. In other news, nobody gives a feck what you think, the committee & the democratic process are all that matters on this thread. >EW

***(copyright B Behan)
Foulmouthed lesser pensioned tít migrates north to winter on the shores of Belfast lough

Shirely he's the gammon, brexiteer poster boy you have been praying for (not baggy)?

#freetommy
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Looks like he’s shifted a few gammons in his day . More chins than a ...sure just fill in the rest
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

James dyson is in favour of UK manufacturing the way our foulmouthed lesser pensioned tít is in favour of taxation.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:
James dyson is in favour of UK manufacturing the way our foulmouthed lesser pensioned tít is in favour of taxation.
Why do you keep up this embarrassing bollix? He said he paid his tax in full.
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Dave wrote:
WeeWorld wrote:
Why do you keep up this embarrassing bollix? He said he paid his tax in full.
That's right Dave, he's paid all taxes due as have Amazon.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:
That's right Dave, he's paid all taxes due as have Amazon.
Also as much as any other citizen. Do you expect Baggy to pay tax that isn't due?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Fact. None of us PAYE cnuts can avoid tax to any significant degree. Most of what is left on pay/pension day goes on VAT, fuel/booze/tobacco duty, rates, Insurance Premium tax, vehicle tax, air passenger duty, stamp duty. Add on capital gains if you make a few bob on an investment and inheritance tax when you snuff it.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Baggy - one pill a day — on a regular basis — so far but if I over do the joy juice - a couple more might be needed .

Must say my thunderorifice doesn’t qualify as a - - - t unless your volunteering to massage the old prostate and as long as it is just your finger — as I said to my doctor — we will remain friends .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Baggy - one pill a day — on a regular basis — so far but if I over do the joy juice - a couple more might be needed .

Must say my thunderorifice doesn’t qualify as a - - - t unless your volunteering to massage the old prostate and as long as it is just your finger — as I said to my doctor — we will remain friends .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good for you Ron'n, personally I take 7 a day to keep body & soul together and unlike you lucky residents of the vile wee statelet, I pay hard earned euros for my meds, though of course, I am happy to do as the rest of the people of Spain do.

If it helps Ron'n I'll happily jab a finger up your dungbax, I'm not only as gay as the next man, I am not at all squeamish, sure if you have an ould boil that needs squeezing, I'm your man for that too. :lol: :lol: :lol: .............. but LOOK, I'm not changing any nappies, capiche?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

WeeWorld wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Yes, you would think that given you are ># the drippings of a >burp ***. In other news, nobody gives a feck what you think, the committee & the democratic process are all that matters on this thread. >EW

***(copyright B Behan)

Idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol: You really aren't any good at this craic, are you? People keep trying to help you out, but no, you just blunder on like a >dance . :D G'wan you fool, go on up the yard and stop annoying the adults. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Is that you in the pic? The face is vaguely familiar but a bit of a lardy ballix mind you. Are you a chubster sonny?
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Surely the title for the Thread should be "Ballix of the Week" since little >threaten can't be named and therefor not included--- although Thunder may be the wrong adjective --
Surely her "see you next Tuesday" is so big it has its own weather system?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Indeed and it's much drier than you'd expect https://www.worldweatheronline.com/Warr ... ig/tr.aspx
Tcch! The vagaries of the swearchecker. Baggy's thread title passes muster but the url for the weather in a beautiful Turkish village gets the Gatland treatment :lol:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/ru/vagin ... st/2496095
https://www.worldweatheronline.com/fann ... ia/us.aspx
>appl >appl :lol: That second one must be the place John Denver was writing about! >EW
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

As his aeroplane plunged to the ground!
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.