New - Warren Gatland of the week

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Vote for your Warren Gatland of the Week?

Terry "I say" Thomas
No votes
Nigel Owens
11%
Simon Zebo
73%
M'Burney
3%
Donald Trump
14%

Total votes: 37

Bogbunny
Initiate

Re: New - Warren Gatland of the week

Post by Bogbunny »

LadyP wrote:Twitter updates.

Coleraine are starting to fight back, a former captain and owner of CPHire has publicly stated that the referee made it all up and there was a rugby assessor there who never witnessed anything and dozens of signed statements from members of the club, Mark Simpson has challenged him and asked for an interview , he has now blocked his twitter account and went to ground, so we can take that defence as bullshit then, I hope Simpson doorsteps him,

Bangor formers players weighing in to defend Dromore who were the opposition and give a very corporate reply, general feeling is that why is Dromore being involved well Ricky and Mark of Bangor would that be because Dromore members do know some of the culprits, would that be Dromore spectators stood by and ignored it and therefore part of the story.

Surely if an assessor was there , this matter would have been resolved a long time ago

General feeling from some, it’s only banter get on with it
Very open minded there. :scratch:

BBCNI News seem to have it in for rugby at the moment, and seem to want to sensationalise everything and bring up the PJ SO references at every opportunity. possibly drunk that they lost the Pro 14 coverage.
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Why do you think he is now in hiding, again your connecting a story to SO +PJ, they are poles apart, and no connection made except if your supporting the abuse as just banter.
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

LadyP wrote:Why do you think he is now in hiding, again your connecting a story to SO +PJ, they are poles apart, and no connection made except if your supporting the abuse as just banter.
I have known the guy for a long time, he is extremely straight.

From a personal and professional point of view would you like to get into a social media shitstorm or have Mark Flipping Simpson sticking a TV camera in your bake??

I was not there so I cannot say what was or was not said. There are always at least 2 sides to every story.
Respect

GLENN CORNICK
Squire

Post by GLENN CORNICK »

I take it the female ref in this matter is a more reliable source than Elizabeth "Liawatha"- "Fauxahontas" Warren was as a Cherokee?
Beware PC Filth of the Thought Police.
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Tender wrote:They are paying a fine for that thing which may, or may not have happened, and Everyman, or woman, is putting the thing which may, or may not have happened, behind them and moving on.
The good men, and women, of Coleraine will welcome any wee woman who wants to Referee their games and will install feminine hygiene products in the wee women’s bogs. There is no evidence to substantiate the media claims which sought to explain the thing which may, or may not have happened on the massive chip which all Coleraine men, and women, carry around because they don’t live in Belfast or Londonderry/Derry.

Coleraine, twinned with Lurgan.
What an idiotic statement.
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Tender wrote: There is no evidence to substantiate the media claims which sought to explain the thing which may, or may not have happened on the massive chip which all Coleraine men, and women, carry around because they don’t live in Belfast or Londonderry/Derry.

Can I just mention that I spent a very pleasant day at the same venue earlier in the summer, albeit it was for a Coleraine cricket match. Coleraine CC share the ground and clubhouse with Coleraine RFC and we received nothing but good sportsmanship, a warm welcome and an excellent reception.

I would just like to ask that players, officials and fans of Coleraine CC (male and female) are excluded from the comments by our learned Tender gennulman, on the characteristics of "all Coleraine men and women".

I should also add that while while I agree that Lurgan is a dump and Pollock Park is distinctly lacking in any character, the cricket club is also very welcoming.

That's all ...please continue your, ahem ... debate... on the subject at hand.

Thank-you.
Thanks Cap'n, slowly but surely Pollock Park is on the up.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Lurgan Lad wrote:
Tender wrote:They are paying a fine for that thing which may, or may not have happened, and Everyman, or woman, is putting the thing which may, or may not have happened, behind them and moving on.
The good men, and women, of Coleraine will welcome any wee woman who wants to Referee their games and will install feminine hygiene products in the wee women’s bogs. There is no evidence to substantiate the media claims which sought to explain the thing which may, or may not have happened on the massive chip which all Coleraine men, and women, carry around because they don’t live in Belfast or Londonderry/Derry.

What an idiotic statement.
Ah, c'mon now Lurgan Lad

If he can’t use sweeping generalisations, stereotyping and 1970’s points of reference, what sort of World will we be living in?

I believe he may even have said those exact words to his secretary a few days ago, as she sat on his knee opening his mail with his SS Dagger.

>EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

Bogbunny wrote:
LadyP wrote:Why do you think he is now in hiding, again your connecting a story to SO +PJ, they are poles apart, and no connection made except if your supporting the abuse as just banter.

From a personal and professional point of view would you like to get into a social media shitstorm or have Mark Flipping Simpson sticking a TV camera in your bake??

I was not there so I cannot say what was or was not said. There are always at least 2 sides to every story.
Two things and I admire your loyalty.
1. Coleraine have apologised to the ref so it did happen.
2.he started the conversation with Simpson and was asked to comment officially not on twitter, he has now blocked the journalist and won't comment on his allegations that she made it up.

Do you think she made it up. There is two sides , the truth and lies, I believe the truth.
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

LadyP wrote:
Bogbunny wrote:

2.he started the conversation with Simpson and was asked to comment officially not on twitter, he has now blocked the journalist and won't comment on his allegations that she made it up.

Do you think she made it up. There is two sides , the truth and lies, I believe the truth.
Were you present during the match? I wasn't.

I don't know for sure who is the most correct in the recollections, but it appears Coleraine are at variance with the referee's account. I don't live in a nice wee world where everything is black and white.
Respect

nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

LadyP wrote:
Bogbunny wrote:

I'm with LadyP on this one

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

At a Club game it would be unusual if any referee failed to get some abuse like most sports they do their best -- but make mistakes -- and are seldom allowed to forget . --

Maybe because she was for L/Derry ref'n at Coleraine see received more than normal and if those raising their voices had drink taken they were louder than normal and therefore an apology from the Club .

If she had felt strongly enough she could have abandon the game if the Club had allowed the spectators guilty to remain -- the two sides of this story don't really tarry together greatly .

And the BBC are milking the situation because the their biased coverage of the previous trial and denial of access to Ravenhill when they realised they had failed to bring Logan to account during his statement to the press.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I refuse to vote because #IBELIEVEHER is omitted.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

GLENN CORNICK wrote:I take it the female ref in this matter is a more reliable source than Elizabeth "Liawatha"- "Fauxahontas" Warren was as a Cherokee?

As dumb as Trump, thought you were a bassist, turns out you're a Trumpette. :duh: .
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I'm with you NP.

#metoo
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

rumncoke wrote:At a Club game it would be unusual if any referee failed to get some abuse like most sports they do their best -- but make mistakes -- and are seldom allowed to forget . --

Maybe because she was for L/Derry ref'n at Coleraine see received more than normal and if those raising their voices had drink taken they were louder than normal and therefore an apology from the Club .

If she had felt strongly enough she could have abandon the game if the Club had allowed the spectators guilty to remain -- the two sides of this story don't really tarry together greatly .

And the BBC are milking the situation because the their biased coverage of the previous trial and denial of access to Ravenhill when they realised they had failed to bring Logan to account during his statement to the press.
You really are >you_rock , so you believe that vulgar, sexist language is okay towards an official because they had a few beers and that she was from Derry, you Sir are >clapping . I am surprised you care worker allows you anything with sharp edges.