Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.2

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Warren Gatland of the Week V1.2

Poll ended at Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:33 pm

Coleraine RFC
74%
Grainne Crabtree
13%
FIRFU - Ulster Branch
13%

Total votes: 23

222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Re: Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.2

Post by 222toHounslow »

BaggyTrousers wrote:222, the band, not The Band, seems too easy much as they major in Warren Gatland in a big way.

Sprattie, well, I'd need a seriously good justification & yes I know he disdains the two young gentlemen. Tell you what, I'm in Brive on Saturday night, I'll ask Wee Stu if I meet him.
Pass on my regards and tell him I hope he’s bûcking all round him.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

222toHounslow wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:222, the band, not The Band, seems too easy much as they major in Warren Gatland in a big way.

Sprattie, well, I'd need a seriously good justification & yes I know he disdains the two young gentlemen. Tell you what, I'm in Brive on Saturday night, I'll ask Wee Stu if I meet him.
Pass on my regards and tell him I hope he’s bûcking all round him.
With a fcuking ton of spit.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

If the branch had a real desire to ensure this doesn't happen again would it make sense to give the refs head cams like cyclists are using more frequently? Wouldn't cost a whole lot and would actually show a bit of investment in our refs that do a challenging job.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tender wrote:Your poll has Coleraine RFC, but you summation only mentions Coleraine. This may cause some confusion and hence I’m abstaining until the committee clarifies the butter for my Nan’s bread.
Which side do you like yer butter on Tender, the inside or the outside? Coleraine RFC are running away with this weeks Warren Gatland. Next week, we will have a return of BOD & Trump to bolster the options.

Today Trump is attempting to remove article 14 from the US constitution by the mere act of an executive order, I think I understand more about the Seppos constitution than their president. He's the early favourite for my vote next week.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:several times baggy-- several times

We had a master who could lift you out of seat by tugging your sideburns. Having been to a boarding school the tales that could be told are many --such as a couple of pupils revenge --placing 2 nails at the front of two tyres and 2 nails at the back of two tyres -- a spare wheel is a useless object in those circumstances. Ruined a golf outing for 4 that did.
I had one of those, an evil little ginger-haired creep by the name of Atcheson, I suspect he was a serial self-abuser who lived a life of heavy frustration, pending his next tug. He sent me outside the class one day & of course, you were supposed to stand there like a spare one until the end of the lesson. As it was a double period and the last of the day, I simply walked out and went for 9 holes of golf on the way home.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Rum at boarding school...
That explains so much.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Sue Dename
Novice

Post by Sue Dename »

I blame that bloody Pink Floyd for the breakdown of society.[/quote]
Don't blame Pink Floyd.
They at least gave us the tune I'm still waiting for the Band to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5YxY_CJwz4
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Sue Dename wrote:I blame that bloody Pink Floyd for the breakdown of society.
Don't blame Pink Floyd.
They at least gave us the tune I'm still waiting for the Band to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5YxY_CJwz4[/quote]

Worthy effort Sue, good woman yerself. >EW

Tell you what, I stand by their shyte about Teacher's not knackin' the ballix in of wee gibshites as the beginning of the end for civilised society, but here, there are more important things in life, I've been on a wee Cranberries kick in the last few weeks, can't get poor ould Dolores out of my head, The day she died she was supposed to be doing a vocal for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ

Now that is praper music.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Sue Dename wrote:I blame that bloody Pink Floyd for the breakdown of society.
Don't blame Pink Floyd.
They at least gave us the tune I'm still waiting for the Band to play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5YxY_CJwz4
Worthy effort Sue, good woman yerself. >EW

Tell you what, I stand by their shyte about Teacher's not knackin' the ballix in of wee gibshites as the beginning of the end for civilised society, but here, there are more important things in life, I've been on a wee Cranberries kick in the last few weeks, can't get poor ould Dolores out of my head, The day she died she was supposed to be doing a vocal for this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XaS93WMRQQ

Now that is praper music.[/quote]
That boy has either a fcuking awful barber or a terminal case of rampant head lice. >elvis
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Has Mr Parke found his way onto the list? Soon rugby dinner speeches will be a thing of the past:.. I feel sorry for people who can’t laugh at themselves even one night a year... big difference between that and being subject to vile abuse.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Cockatrice wrote:Has Mr Parke found his way onto the list? Soon rugby dinner speeches will be a thing of the past:.. I feel sorry for people who can’t laugh at themselves even one night a year... big difference between that and being subject to vile abuse.
Anybody at the dinner? Who was the auld fart channelling, Jim Davison?, Bernard Manning? or did he go full Chubby Brown?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

big mervyn wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Has Mr Parke found his way onto the list? Soon rugby dinner speeches will be a thing of the past:.. I feel sorry for people who can’t laugh at themselves even one night a year... big difference between that and being subject to vile abuse.
Anybody at the dinner? Who was the auld fart channelling, Jim Davison?, Bernard Manning? or did he go full Chubby Brown?
I wonder if it was one of the female members of Cooke who ran to the press, I recall one of them only last week asking Mark Simpson to follow her so she could DM him?

“We want equality, when do we want it, when all men are dead”
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

FO Men
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

Separate club dinners for Lady and Gentlemen members is the way this is going.
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Won’t work, equality.