Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.2

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Warren Gatland of the Week V1.2

Poll ended at Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:33 pm

Coleraine RFC
74%
Grainne Crabtree
13%
FIRFU - Ulster Branch
13%

Total votes: 23

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.2

Post by BaggyTrousers »

After a highly charged week when Zimon Zebaztard became the inaugural Warren Gatland of the Week by an overwhelming majority, this weeks nominations are:

Coleraine
The Ref - Grainy
Ulster Branch FIRFU
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.2

Post by Tender »

Your poll has Coleraine RFC, but you summation only mentions Coleraine. This may cause some confusion and hence I’m abstaining until the committee clarifies the butter for my Nan’s bread.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Tempted to vote for the Branch after watching the news but stuck with Coleraine.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Ards RFC
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

The 4 abusive members of Coleraine RFS. Were they ever named or thrown out of the club I wonder?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Since the only evidence is hear say ,half heard , with vague identification those responsible by the accuser ,how can the Club take action without damaging itself ,since any action would divisive .

It reminds of a time when a friend and I were taken to the head master because refused to accept six on the Brennan from a master who accused us - without any evidence of laughing at him . We didn't get six on the Brennan .

She should have concentrated on refereeing the match instead of trying to hear what people were shouting and indentify those she thought responsible .

The Branch by holding the Club responsible have taken the only action available to them and the club has to consider all possible outcomes before accusing any member any taking action .
And if it was me I wouldn't bend over for six on the Brennan quietly !!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Bogbunny
Initiate

Post by Bogbunny »

Mark brad pitt-Stir Simpson should be on the list.
Respect

A cavalier among pork swordsmen.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Bogbunny wrote:Mark brad pitt-Stir Simpson should be on the list.
Why ?
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

What is really being exposed here is that the branch ( Domestic side) have some people who are inept and should retire to Stormont where they would fit right in
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Gerald the Mole wrote:What is really being exposed here is that the branch ( Domestic side) have some people who are inept and should retire to Stormont where they would fit right in
Is that what Simpson is aiming at?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Who is the real C. Montgomery Burns?
Screenshot_20181029-221206_Google.jpeg
Screenshot_20181029-221206_Google.jpeg (59.58 KiB) Viewed 4791 times
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Since the only evidence is hear say ,half heard , with vague identification those responsible by the accuser ,how can the Club take action without damaging itself ,since any action would divisive .

It reminds of a time when a friend and I were taken to the head master because refused to accept six on the Brennan from a master who accused us - without any evidence of laughing at him . We didn't get six on the Brennan .

She should have concentrated on refereeing the match instead of trying to hear what people were shouting and indentify those she thought responsible .

The Branch by holding the Club responsible have taken the only action available to them and the club has to consider all possible outcomes before accusing any member any taking action .
And if it was me I wouldn't bend over for six on the Brennan quietly !!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Weak Headmastery, he should have thrashed you both until you bled, cheeky littlebastards.

I once got three with the hose of a bunsen burner ............ the rest were too quick for me. Chaaaaaabooom

Trevor Sales in Chemistry, had a problem with Robbie Davis and I having a chat about wendyball, turned off the bunsen & bate the shyte clean out of us. I think big Trev played for the Dee at the time, he could swing a rubber hose. Ouchie.

I also had a teacher called Bates at a different school, one day Master Bates chastised a pupil most severely for being a ballix and the child did not learn, M. Bates decided he should trash the miscreant again and summoned the boy to the front of the class. The child in a funk at the prospect of a second beating, picked up his beg and ran out, shouting over his shoulder as he left, "Batesie I'm going to get my Da to come up here and knack your pan in". Impudent little weasel. I left that school shortly afterwards as my mother thought it unsuitable for a young gentleman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy days when an adult could knock a child's ballix in for ................ well, just about anything. Good Victorian values, attempting to instil fear/discipline. I blame that bloody Pink Floyd for the breakdown of society.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

When can I nominate the band and therealpratt?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

222, the band, not The Band, seems too easy much as they major in Warren Gatland in a big way.

Sprattie, well, I'd need a seriously good justification & yes I know he disdains the two young gentlemen. Tell you what, I'm in Brive on Saturday night, I'll ask Wee Stu if I meet him.
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

several times baggy-- several times

We had a master who could lift you out of seat by tugging your sideburns.Having been to a boarding school the tales that could be told are many --such as a couple of pupils revenge --placing 2 nails at the front of two tyres and 2 nails at the back of two tyres -- a spare wheel is a useless object in those circumstances. Ruined a golf outing for 4 that did.
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist