Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.3

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Warren Gatland of the week V1.3

Coleraine RFC
8%
Donald ze fuhrer Trump "enemy of the people"
25%
Brian O'Båstąrd
13%
Ex-Pope Ratzinger "the paedophile's Pope" and protector of collared scüm.
8%
The English, personified by Cheapshot Farrell.
46%

Total votes: 24

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Warren Gatland of the Week, V1.3

Post by Tender »

Th pic is just wrong. If he BBQ’d the beast and divied it up for grub, I don’t have a problem with anyone shooting the animal. If you eat what you hunt, Fair nuff
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

These sick f*ckers need to have a wee gleek at Pocock. Top player, top Christian, top environmentalist, top human being.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

When are they going to feck off back to Holland or wherever it is they came from.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
LadyP
Novice

Post by LadyP »

It’s only a fecking water buffalo ffs, ate some last time I was there with hubby along with some springbok, yummy.
"This doesn't look good Parker"
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Looks a bit on the tough side that one, herd of 400 drowned a few days ago after a lion attack, locals scrounged the most of them for dinner
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Hunting wild animals for fun is for cûnts.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Rooster wrote:Looks a bit on the tough side that one, herd of 400 drowned a few days ago after a lion attack, locals scrounged the most of them for dinner
You can say what you like about the folk of South Armagh, but their versatility never ceases to amaze.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

shamalicious wrote:Possibly too strong a description for Marcel, but very disappointed. Image
I'm hoping that was just pulled out of a river in Botswana, but I suspect I'm gonna be disappointed.

On the other hand, maybe it was the pride of Ulster that caused the stampede, not a pride of lions. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

BR wrote:
Rooster wrote:Looks a bit on the tough side that one, herd of 400 drowned a few days ago after a lion attack, locals scrounged the most of them for dinner
You can say what you like about the folk of South Armagh, but their versatility never ceases to amaze.
Makes a change from deer BR
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:There might have been a genuine reason that necessitated the killing of this animal but why oh why would you think posing beside it with a huge grin on your face is a good idea.

FOMC
As Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association would say, if only there were a few of these buffalo that were armed themselves, the hunters would soon stop.

Guns guns guns!
I'm not arguing -
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:There might have been a genuine reason that necessitated the killing of this animal but why oh why would you think posing beside it with a huge grin on your face is a good idea.

FOMC
As Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association would say, if only there were a few of these buffalo that were armed themselves, the hunters would soon stop.

Guns guns guns!
They have no arms but four legs. That's just bad planning.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Dave wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:

FOMC

Guns guns guns!
They have no arms but four legs. That's just bad planning.
Four legs or fore legs?
I'm not arguing -
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Joe Schmo wrote:So Brian the B@sturd? Apart from his sleekit wee gob spewing the usual guff, can anyone enlighten me as to why hes made this weeks list? I appreciate he could easily be a permenant fixture on this weekly list but did he do something of note last week?
Simply because he is Brian O'Bästärd. No other reason required. Take it from me he's a viable option from now until the committee decides he's no longer a hate figure.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote: Neither James McClean nor Poppy Nazis make the selection,.
A Popey Nazi is close enough :thumleft:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He was as close to a genuine evil ballix as o can recall in a modern pope and none of them speak my language.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Seriously disappointed in MC. If ßâstards decide to shoot God's wee creatures for fun I wish they would keep their souvenir photos to themselves.

Isn't Marcell's brother a gamekeeper?

Perhaps there is simply something we will never understand about the hunting crap, but I'm fairly sure MC will be a favourite to at least get the nod over O'ßastard.

I feel certain "the organisers of Ulster v Youragay" will jockey strongly.