The New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

The New CEO

Post by Kofi Annan »

Okay time for a new thread since the other Thundercnut is gone and the corridors of UR now all agree with me what a tool he was and how he has almost ruined the club. they wouldn't listen would they :roll: Hope the others mentioned in despatches get the heave ho soon.

Well anyway, the new CEO 100% the right man, a few wings will be clipped,and some jumped as they knew they would be found out sooner rather than later.

Jonny Petrie . welcome to Ulster. #MUGA

I can't wait to see the MUGA caps at Ravers.

:fleg: :D :fleg: :D :fleg: :D :fleg: :D :fleg: :D :fleg: :D :fleg: :D :fleg: :D :stout:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: The New CEO

Post by Cockatrice »

At least the interim CEO got rid of the farmer masquerading as a rugby player..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

All hail the interim CEO, I cannot remember which clown rubbished him a couple or three months ago but for my money, anyone who can get rid of the pair of albatrosses dangling heavily and expensively, but without a hint of glister, around the collective neck of the squad within a fortnight deserves both recognition and the thanks of all. Thank you David Dobbin.

I’m also expecting J Petrie to be a good appointment, the most encouraging factors being, he’s a rugby man, he’s no baggage relating to either past regimes here nor any club affiliation that could potentially taint decisions, if only by association, and above all, he has been successfully associated with great improvement in a club going nowhere.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Dobbin is a very experienced an successful business man. It's a pity he didn't want the job full time.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Big-al wrote:Dobbin is a very experienced an successful business man. It's a pity he didn't want the job full time.
That was my thought as well Al, one smart tough cookie who never was afraid to make hard decisions. Don't think Dale Farm has been going as well since he left, doesn't seem to be the same drive behind it. Only monopolies and mergers wouldn't allow it Lakeland would have it for breakfast some morning at present.
Anyway it is looking like he is doing a decent cleaning up job for the new man coming in and I hope he Petrie has the sense to listen to what his thoughts are before taking any hasty decisions when he starts.
First rule of a CEO is find out what the customer wants and expects and then drive the company to achieve those things and build up from there. And just be honest about things if anything is going wrong, you get more respect that way than tramping over people with your head in the sand
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

For the few out there that might credit Corporal Slogan with being the man that at least give us a new stadium I will throw this into the ring.... Some may or may not realise that the Strategic Investment Board appear to have been the main driving force behind the investment. It then Director was none other than our current interim CEO.

The SIB effectively provided the project management and financial oversight to build what I believe our interim CEO may have seen as a considerable improvement on what went before whilst falling short on calling it the envy of Europe unlike billy diickweed.

In the past few weeks before the new man arrives a few total wasters have been removed form the books saving a not inconsiderable sum of money unlike I understand a few previously who left with considerable pay-offs.

Holding the fort for a few months may be a bit new for the current incumbent but from what I heard he found brad pitt hidden behind the brad pitt piled up against more untold brad pitt holding up some brad pitt and with a drawer of piled up unfinished business on top of a closest of more which he is cleaning up for the new mans arrival..

The damage done by the previous waste of space will never be fully known. A legend he called himself in Baptist circles and I look forward to any future christian businessmen talks he is giving because I feel the need to hear the wisdom that saved lives and led men.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

In Jonny P3 we trust.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:For the few out there that might credit Corporal Slogan with being the man that at least give us a new stadium I will throw this into the ring.... Some may or may not realise that the Strategic Investment Board appear to have been the main driving force behind the investment. It then Director was none other than our current interim CEO.

The SIB effectively provided the project management and financial oversight to build what I believe our interim CEO may have seen as a considerable improvement on what went before whilst falling short on calling it the envy of Europe unlike billy diickweed.

In the past few weeks before the new man arrives a few total wasters have been removed form the books saving a not inconsiderable sum of money unlike I understand a few previously who left with considerable pay-offs.

Holding the fort for a few months may be a bit new for the current incumbent but from what I heard he found brad pitt hidden behind the brad pitt piled up against more untold brad pitt holding up some brad pitt and with a drawer of piled up unfinished business on top of a closest of more which he is cleaning up for the new mans arrival..

The damage done by the previous waste of space will never be fully known. A legend he called himself in Baptist circles and I look forward to any future christian businessmen talks he is giving because I feel the need to hear the wisdom that saved lives and led men.
Did SID not bring in the guy over the Titanic building to manage the actual onsite stuff as well and he in conjunction with SID actually added more to build than was originally in the plans ?
No doubt Colonel Sloagy said he was responsible.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Dave wrote:In Jonny P3 we trust.
Put it like this he is starting from a low baseline.
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Cockatrice wrote:... he found brad pitt hidden behind the brad pitt piled up against more untold brad pitt holding up some brad pitt and with a drawer of piled up unfinished business on top of a closest of more which he is cleaning up for the new mans arrival.
So at least we now know where the Trap 2 plumbing went to, and where the blockage is???
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Yes handed over the keys just prior to the Munster game. People should not forget the debacle overseen by the Corporal and how much his attitude and lack of any knowledge fed in to the wheels coming off.

I see they bought into the senior positions at BP and H&W or at least allowed the press to repeat the illusion...
WeeWorld
Initiate

Post by WeeWorld »

Interesting article here on the decline in Munster's attendences at Thomond Park since 2008.
It contained this driveby against Ulster:
It was 2010 when Ulster announced equally ambitious aims to be world’s best. That target ended ignominiously in 2018. Two high profile players sacked. Coaches ousted. Their CEO exiting a tattered brand that only became world class in its failure to deliver on giddy promises.
https://www.rugbypass.com/news/trouble- ... laid-bare/
Yes, that's me in the avatar!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

WeeWorld wrote:Interesting article here on the decline in Munster's attendences at Thomond Park since 2008.
It contained this driveby against Ulster:
It was 2010 when Ulster announced equally ambitious aims to be world’s best. That target ended ignominiously in 2018. Two high profile players sacked. Coaches ousted. Their CEO exiting a tattered brand that only became world class in its failure to deliver on giddy promises.
https://www.rugbypass.com/news/trouble- ... laid-bare/
The criticism should have been directly aimed at Logan rather than a broad swipe at Ulster.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I wonder when any journalist will actually investigate the story of the fraud that was Cpl. Mitty and how it was allowed to happen..
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Would need to be a business journo and not a rugby / sport one.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten