The New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Columbo
Squire

Re: The New CEO

Post by Columbo »

Just watched the vid - typical BBC the 4 mins they tweeted out, the only question the guy asked (several times) was about Paddy and Stu.

Actually pretty good response from JP, sounding like he was ruling it out, but being very careful to specifically not rule it out, including dropping in an ‘at the present time’ or similar at some stage. I think it’s just stating the obvious to say that it’s all still to recent for any potential return to be a good idea, but let’s see 12-24 mths down the road..
..one more thing
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Sounded to me like he was saying he didn’t want the hassle.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Dave wrote:He says yes and the feminazis go ape-brad pitt. Say no and the not moving oners go ape-brad pitt. Say something vague and don't commit. Everyone is too confused to get upset.
He was poor on that question. He obviously doesn't want them back. Why not just say that rather than trying to be a Slogan style smartar$e.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

He was indeed and he’s had long enough to rehearse it.

Still, at least we can draw our own conclusions....
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

big mervyn wrote:
Dave wrote:He says yes and the feminazis go ape-brad pitt. Say no and the not moving oners go ape-brad pitt. Say something vague and don't commit. Everyone is too confused to get upset.
He was poor on that question. He obviously doesn't want them back. Why not just say that rather than trying to be a Slogan style smartar$e.
Why does the CEO have to give interviews like this?

Do Leinster or Munster's CEOs do them?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Dave wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Why does the CEO have to give interviews like this?

Do Leinster or Munster's CEOs do them?
Well yes and no, that’s his first official one since he come here before Xmas and I note his dig at not making any grand gestures world domination, eating a 24 inch Dominos Pizza in 10 second stuff like that, I note he has been to clubs, been to schools, promoting club rugby all quietly but also being very proactive, he has probably been more engaging with schools and club rugby than SLogan was in his whole miserable time here, let’s not forget, Logan has put us in the shît , JP has stopped the rot and now going in the right direction, in his word, we need patience, but we are going in the right direction.

Yes other CEOs did interviews where first appointed and this is JPs, no 21 Gun salutes, no fireworks no speeches of whaling men die, just honesty.

Anyway any news on SLogan now that he is in charge of private refuge binologists
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I think you’ll find he’s in charge of the entire planet’s Refuge Technicians, but no man alive or dead has ever eaten a 24 inch Little Wing Pizza in under ten seconds. Not even liquified. Why would you wanna?
I’m not gonna pass judgment on JP until he’s done a year and we get his State of The Union address.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Well, JP is wasting no time on making the right decisions ,linking with the clubs and supporters, a thing Logan did not do in fear of getting caught out . JP , if your reading this , you’re on the right path, keep the journey going, but watch your back with the blazers who think that they are there to ensure you do what they want.

The shamateurs are a dangerous bunch.

I note , no pitch side walks with a phone stuck to his ear, not sitting front of the bus with the team, quietly going about his business listening, thinking , acting, some of his decisions will be popular, some not so, but , it’s being done for the right .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I suspect that Bryson are well on their way to being the best recycling charity this side of the Bann with such a leader at the helm... I suspect he is probably their youngest ever CEO or whatever and it is sort of strange not having a dick in charge anymore... but yes Kofi watch the treacherous blazers the cabal is still there.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

From the McFarland & Petrie Q&A thread he said he has had a few robust conversations with Dublin already, so far so good.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I like JP, seems to have his head on his shoulders instead of up his àrse.

Making his presence felt at club level and engaging with supporters.

He even lifts his dog shît off Ballyholme beach.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

222toHounslow wrote:I like JP, seems to have his head on his shoulders instead of up his àrse.

Can't beat a man who picks up his own dog shìt
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

Rooster wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:I like JP, seems to have his head on his shoulders instead of up his àrse.

Can't beat a man who picks up his own dog shìt
If he was picking up other people's dog sh~t, he would either be unusually civic minded, or have some very strange hobbies...
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

He seems like a solid bloke all right - that being said I have to say I wasn't a big fan of the video posted after the QF, it brought back memories of the infamous Logan "self-interview" *shudder*
..one more thing
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

See he is going to Armagh, Ballymena and Letterkenny over the next few weeks
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best