The New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: The New CEO

Post by Kofi Annan »

Interestingly the new CEO wants to get more business through the gates at Ravenhill and the former (cocknugget) wanted to be more like WASPS and the Ricoh Stadium( "Bowl" if Ulster PR are reading post) so whats the chances we copy Wasps latest money spinner, with our Pedigree it should be a success #topshaggers
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/ ... h-15684956
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Kofi Annan wrote:Interestingly the new CEO wants to get more business through the gates at Ravenhill
Punters in attendance?

Or business more literally, i.e.

Exec boxes?
Sponsorship?
Partnerships of some kind?
Something else?

Any info on the how?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Amiga500 wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Interestingly the new CEO wants to get more business through the gates at Ravenhill
Punters in attendance?

Exec boxes?
Sponsorship?
Something else?

Any info on the how?
I did not say more fans now did I , more business more events , sell space that his job, the results and a change to the atmosphere at Kingspan will bring the big event fans back, the hard core and the social fans will keep coming no matter what, gotta get the 3-5K buying tickets and copying the Giants is not the way tbh
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Kofi Annan wrote:Interestingly the new CEO wants to get more business through the gates at Ravenhill and the former (cocknugget) wanted to be more like WASPS and the Ricoh Stadium( "Bowl" if Ulster PR are reading post) so whats the chances we copy Wasps latest money spinner, with our Pedigree it should be a success #topshaggers
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/ ... h-15684956
If this was held at Ravers the free pres clergy would be outraged. In fact we would need to install a Rev counter at the turnstile.
Boom boom!
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Kofi Annan wrote:I did not say more fans now did I
No you didn't - and I didn't think that is what you meant either. I was just double checking you were not using a very loose interpretation of "business".
GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:
Punters in attendance?

Exec boxes?
Sponsorship?
Something else?

Any info on the how?
I did not say more fans now did I , more business more events , sell space that his job, the results and a change to the atmosphere at Kingspan will bring the big event fans back, the hard core and the social fans will keep coming no matter what, gotta get the 3-5K buying tickets and copying the Giants is not the way tbh
We could always copy the Unshaven Canadians by not paying our electricity bills. That would boost profits - pending disconnection.
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
Lurgan Lad
Warrior Chief

Post by Lurgan Lad »

Did I see on Facebook the new CEO was at Banbridge, does that already put him ahead of SL?
TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

Lurgan Lad wrote:Did I see on Facebook the new CEO was at Banbridge, does that already put him ahead of SL?
The fact he’s not (as far as I’m currently aware) a spineless, adulterous, cowardly, back stabbing, bible bashing, lying, useless Walter Mitty pr!ck puts him, and most folk ahead of Shame Slogan.
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

TopPoster wrote:
Lurgan Lad wrote:Did I see on Facebook the new CEO was at Banbridge, does that already put him ahead of SL?
The fact he’s not (as far as I’m currently aware) a spineless, adulterous, cowardly, back stabbing, bible bashing, lying, useless Walter Mitty pr!ck puts him, and most folk ahead of Shame Slogan.
Now that was a Top Post.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Sue Dename
Novice

Post by Sue Dename »

TopPoster wrote:
The fact he’s not (as far as I’m currently aware) a spineless, adulterous, cowardly, backstabbing, bible bashing, lying, useless Walter Mitty pr!ck puts him, and most folk ahead of Shame Slogan.
I couldn't have put that any better myself.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

So the new broom doesn't want to open old wounds with a PJ and olding return. Was he being cautious or is he ruling it out?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

Just don’t go jumping to your own conclusions lol
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He says yes and the feminazis go ape-brad pitt. Say no and the not moving oners go ape-brad pitt. Say something vague and don't commit. Everyone is too confused to get upset.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I don't feel proud of an organisation that shafts it's players.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

I think he is being realistic in that you can’t turn the clock back and if they were to return would old wounds be reopened ?

Would anyone guarantee that the blind bigoted bitches who cannot equate not guilty to innocent would not try to raise objections — their judgement is based on opinion despite the fact everything alleged lack plausibility and there was no evidence to substantiate the charges which were based on assumptions — eg the charge of conspiracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist