The New CEO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6865
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:10 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by Kofi Annan » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:32 pm

one is having second thoughts on judgement.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 6109
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:56 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by damianmcr » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:49 pm

Whys this?

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by Dave » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:28 pm

He's young and he needs time.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Bart S
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3325
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:48 am

Re: The New CEO

Post by Bart S » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:36 pm

Kofi Annan wrote:one is having second thoughts on judgement.
Are we signing Israel Folau?

Has he nominated Billy Burns for IRB World Player Of The Year?

Is Sparky being replaced by Trevor Brennan?


Did he attend a Logan sermon (which every Ulster fan must have done at least weekly judging by the number he claimed to have spoken to and met on a daily basis).

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13656
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: The New CEO

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:00 pm

pwrmoore wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote: I always liked Mike Reid. >EW

Altogether now - There once was an ugly duckling ...
He didn't give us the runaround ...
True. And he did give us the Stadium that SLogan took the credit for. :salut:
There were times he did give us the runaround - we just didn't realise it at the time, and when some did, it wasn't that important anyway.

He didn't give us the stadium either - his stadium plans were much less grand than what we ended up with. If we'd got MIke's stadium we'd still have the pigeon lofts at the Aquinas end and a much smaller capacity. Not saying that SL deserves the credit for the changes that were introduced though. There were many and varied inputs before the final design was signed off.
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by Dave » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:07 pm

The new CEO can do one.

Billy is more divisive. Some think he is shyte, some say he is bang average while others say he will be world class. Another classic CEO clanger.

One year on, I remain as determined to never move on as ever. The FIRFUCs utterly betrayed two innocent men.

Haters and trolls, have a day off please. I couldn't be bothered with your dumb BS today.

Lest we move on. Bring our boys home.

Day 365.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11304
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: The New CEO

Post by big mervyn » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Dave wrote:The new CEO can do one.

Billy is more divisive. Some think he is shyte, some say he is bang average while others say he will be world class. Another classic CEO clanger.

One year on, I remain as determined to never move on as ever. The FIRFUCs utterly betrayed two innocent men.

Haters and trolls, have a day off please. I couldn't be bothered with your dumb BS today.

Lest we move on. Bring our boys home.

Day 365.
PJ and SO would have made a significant difference this season.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11008
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: The New CEO

Post by Jackie Brown » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:25 pm

5 live talking this morning about how it probably isn't legally possible to just sack Folau over his social media comments.

He should have made them in private on WhatsApp. That's gets ya sacked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

nonplussed
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by nonplussed » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:41 pm

Jackie Brown wrote:5 live talking this morning about how it probably isn't legally possible to just sack Folau over his social media comments.

He should have made them in private on WhatsApp. That's gets ya sacked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
But PJ and SO weren't sacked. They were paid off.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by Dave » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:41 pm

nonplussed wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:5 live talking this morning about how it probably isn't legally possible to just sack Folau over his social media comments.

He should have made them in private on WhatsApp. That's gets ya sacked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
But PJ and SO weren't sacked. They were paid off.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Their contracts were revoked.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

nonplussed
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by nonplussed » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Dave wrote:
nonplussed wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:5 live talking this morning about how it probably isn't legally possible to just sack Folau over his social media comments.

He should have made them in private on WhatsApp. That's gets ya sacked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
But PJ and SO weren't sacked. They were paid off.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Their contracts were revoked.
And paid up in full. That is no sacking by any definitions. The lads have moved on, fans should too [emoji41]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by Dave » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:50 pm

nonplussed wrote:
Dave wrote:
nonplussed wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:5 live talking this morning about how it probably isn't legally possible to just sack Folau over his social media comments.

He should have made them in private on WhatsApp. That's gets ya sacked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
But PJ and SO weren't sacked. They were paid off.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Their contracts were revoked.
And paid up in full. That is no sacking by any definitions. The lads have moved on, fans should too [emoji41]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
They didn't have the grounds for sacking them.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

nonplussed
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1555
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:26 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by nonplussed » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:55 pm

Dave wrote:
nonplussed wrote:
Dave wrote:
nonplussed wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:5 live talking this morning about how it probably isn't legally possible to just sack Folau over his social media comments.

He should have made them in private on WhatsApp. That's gets ya sacked.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
But PJ and SO weren't sacked. They were paid off.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Their contracts were revoked.
And paid up in full. That is no sacking by any definitions. The lads have moved on, fans should too [emoji41]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
They didn't have the grounds for sacking them.
Correct. Of theyd been sacked over WhatsApp the CG had to go too.

In a funny twist if events Brive could replace Perpignan in the T14 next season

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: The New CEO

Post by Dave » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:07 pm

nonplussed wrote:
Dave wrote:
nonplussed wrote:
Dave wrote:
nonplussed wrote:But PJ and SO weren't sacked. They were paid off.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Their contracts were revoked.
And paid up in full. That is no sacking by any definitions. The lads have moved on, fans should too [emoji41]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
They didn't have the grounds for sacking them.
Correct. Of theyd been sacked over WhatsApp the CG had to go too.

In a funny twist if events Brive could replace Perpignan in the T14 next season

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Brive are a hardy wee team. They never give up. They have a big pack. Demba Bamba has been playing for France. They think they have someone special in Stu Olding. It would be great for him and buzz.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

jackthelad
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1564
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:34 am
Location: Antrim

Re: The New CEO

Post by jackthelad » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Dave wrote: They didn't have the grounds for sacking them.
They did. The guys weren't from Munster or Leinster, that fact was enough. What Fat Zero and Murray did was far worse.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.

Post Reply