Time for a whip round

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Time for a whip round

Post by Tender »

Off Topic..what has a hazelnut in every bite? Squirrel Shyte

Get Arlene to set up a Post Brexit trade deal with the Penal Colony and agree to buy Stuffed Koalas or Joeys (not the Munster type), or some more of their shyte wine and they could then afford to bring Nucifecker home.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

As I've stated elsewhere the Scarlets should be commended for their smart non welsh recruits that won't have broken the bank. I fear the cash is not there however this would be my hypothetical wish list....

Utility Scrum half / out half
Lowry needs a couple of years to develop, would be nice if he could do that under a seasoned stand off.
All of the other provinces have IQs at 10 so see no reason why it would be blocked.

Loosehead
Pierre Schoeman is a young lad arrived at Edinburgh under the radar who has looked good, there's a wrath of lads not household names that we could pick up, just need to solidify a scrum.

2nd Row
I'd take another Franco Van Der Merwe, solid lineout and a grafter. Won't break the bank.

Back row
Marcell Coetzee
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Don't think we can afford Marcell. Unless he is prepared to supplement his income in...I don't know...the sausage industry for example...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:Don't think we can afford Marcell. Unless he is prepared to supplement his income in...I don't know...the sausage industry for example...
Believe Marcell is on record as saying the loyalty and support Ulster have shown him will carry a considerable weighting when his contract renewal talks come around.

Whether he's happy to sign up for 50p and a packet of Tayto Cheese and Onion remains to be seen.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Believe Marcell is on record as saying the loyalty and support Ulster have shown him will carry a considerable weighting when his contract renewal talks come around.
Off to France then.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Off to France then.
Via South Africa to be close to a dying Wildebeast
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

UlsterNo9 wrote:
Dave wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:
Off to France then.
Via South Africa to be close to a dying Wildebeast
Mmmm...think of the sausages.