Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Frank
Novice

Re: Ulster Vs Racing 92 Sat 12th Jan @ 3.15pm BT Sport 3

Post by Frank »

Dave wrote:No formal complaint=non-issue. Move on. Nothing to see.
I agree with Dave in one sense :paperbag:
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Wee Woman wrote:
Bart S wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
Cockatrice wrote:Probably should move on after all a big game this weekend BUT I was informed of an apparent tweet from Miss Processo replying to @simonzebo immediately after his posting in which it is suggested that she feels sad but not to judge us all by that..

Interestingly no mention of being a witness at that time or indeed suggesting to know what was said or by whom...
So if no contact has been made with Ulster Rugby it’s fairly safe to say that this is likely to have been attention seeking rather than of any use in any investigation.

Not very helpful in the grand scheme of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know though whether she or anyone else has informed UR of anything? UR asked for info and until such times as they are satisfied no-one is coming forward or have received info and investogated it, i would not expect much of an update. The fact that we have heard nothing does not mean that this lady or anyone else has not been in touch with them and an investigation ongoing.

Might be worth people waiting until we know what that position is before going into full character assassination mode on this woman.
I’m not engaging in ‘character assassination’, I’m just voicing an opinion on the way social media is being used in this case.

It’s clear this girl is a big rugby fan and there’s obviously nothing wrong with that but her message is as vague as Zebo’s IMO and not particularly helpful in terms of stating whether she reported what she heard or not.

Character assassination Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wee Woman - my comment about character assassination was not specifically aimed at you. The reason I quoted your post above was to comment on the bit about no contact having been made by her with UR and to say that none of us on here probably know whether she has made contact with them or not. The fact that UR has said nothing may mean that people have reported things to them which are being investigated. Personally on reflection i am glad she has not said on social media exactly what she believes she heard as sadly i could easily imagine a few people then jumping on the bandwagon and claiming they heard the same thing (for some sad people with various agendas the chance of a pop at ulster rugby would be too good to miss). With things as they are, there is a better chance that UR can hear what Zebo, this lady and anyone else heard independently to see what can be concluded.

Until UR concludes its investigation or says there is nothing to investigate we can’t really draw any conclusions.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

conclusion_o_211883.jpg
conclusion_o_211883.jpg (69.86 KiB) Viewed 792 times
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Can I borrow your pencil Moley? :D

There's one or two people I would like to "write about" >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

MoleHill.jpg
MoleHill.jpg (8.11 KiB) Viewed 732 times
Available for weddings May to August only
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Quick question who was manning the Ulster Caravan last weekend ? asking for a friend
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

https://www.facebook.com/98586672148665 ... 606905114/

Bizaare interview. No mention of racism. He thinks he was getting stick from the crowd because he was Irish and scored a try against us. No mention of what he did to Mike Lowry. He says it was noisy when he heard 'it'. Someone came up to him and whispered 'it' in his ear. It was an elderly man in his 40s apparently. What a deluded individual he is. Hard to believe a word he says now.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Dave wrote:https://www.facebook.com/98586672148665 ... 606905114/

Bizaare interview. No mention of racism. He thinks he was getting stick from the crowd because he was Irish and scored a try against us. No mention of what he did to Mike Lowry. He says it was noisy when he heard 'it'. Someone came up to him and whispered 'it' in his ear. It was an elderly man in his 40s apparently. What a deluded individual he is. Hard to believe a word he says now.
An elderly man in his 40s! He can go and pîsh up a rope.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

He mentioned Michael Lowry ... just not by name. He knew what he was saying.

I would now like to report him for ageism though. If a man in his 40s is old, I must by his reckoning be absolutely ancient.

Then again, there's plenty might agree with that.

Form an orderly queue, now please.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

I heard that someone was trying to give him kicking advice and after a particularly off-kilter clearance attempt, told him that it was a "no good tipsy punt".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:He mentioned Michael Lowry ... just not by name.
Therefore, he didn't mention him..Image
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Just watched it. Didnt find it bizarre at all (well maybe the 40+ comment at a push) and good to know that the matter is being looked into properly. Hopefully the people who messaged him have also been in touch with Ulster and given ther accounts.

The reference to the Lowry incident and racism were pretty clear to me from the interview even if not explicitly mentioned.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Few issues , he states that he has had some private messages etc sent to him, how do we know which are true , assumptions or people w@nting to be involved, social media encourages all sorts of attention seekers, I assume one is the main witness, good to see the CEO is going about it professionally, imagine if Slogan was still there , press conference, public shaming and hangings called for, overall I do feel this is another case of a bash at Ulster and shame on some for pushing agendas.

If and if something vile so vile it makes you ashamed , then yes I will condem it, but, I am not so sure, oh how so accurate did Andy Wharol predict social media .
“In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes”
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Bart S wrote:

Just watched it. Didnt find it bizarre at all (well maybe the 40+ comment at a push) and good to know that the matter is being looked into properly. Hopefully the people who messaged him have also been in touch with Ulster and given ther accounts.

The reference to the Lowry incident and racism were pretty clear to me from the interview even if not explicitly mentioned.
If not explicitly mentioned then it is not clear. It is an assumption to believe anything at this stage.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »