Where’s Baggy????

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Where’s Baggy????

Post by fermain »

big mervyn wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
222toHounslow wrote:Are you going to Leicester Russ?
Somewhere I think I have photos of Russ and Baggy together in Leicester on a previous Heiny weekend.

Don't think there was any evidence of bullying, unless one was forcing the other to drink too much beer.

Would I be right in thinking Fermain was there too? (2014?)
He was, at least, I was introduced to somebody who claimed to be him. Some of that night is a bit of a blur to be fair :lol:
good weekend that. Tigers know how to put a party on for home & away fans. >elvis >happyparty
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Baggy is great for this place. If you can't stand the heat, feck aff to Bakebook.

He is a decent oul sod as well - surprisingly normal as long as he keeps the horns hidden under his hat.

And Shan, Rooster is dead on but I still wonder about how he heats the sheds. :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Hi Mr Fermain, long time no see. Hope yez all are well :D
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
Dave wrote:With all the meet ups that seem to be occurring you would think we would have a dogging thread.
I'm sure we can arrange something if yer interested.
I think I would be a bit late to the party.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

This forum is nigh on moribund without Baggy.

Iirc he was the first to welcome me online after my Ulster epiphany and, having Christened me Lionel (which I have changed my name to by deed poll), he proved to be a total gent in person.

Only sorry I didn’t spot him on Saturday although I had been on the sloe gin. Feck knows why they closed the bar so early.

Come back soon sir.
stu
Novice

Post by stu »

justinr73 wrote:... he proved to be a total gent in person.
So a gent in person, abusive Brennan on the internet... it's almost like those sad keyboard warriors you hear of who live vicariously through their online personas.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gary wrote:Baggy is great for this place. If you can't stand the heat, feck aff to Bakebook.

He is a decent oul sod as well - surprisingly normal as long as he keeps the horns hidden under his hat.

And Shan, Rooster is dead on but I still wonder about how he heats the sheds. :D
Burns bodies Image
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
eeyore
Initiate

Post by eeyore »

222toHounslow wrote:I like Frank
Me too. Quare set of balls for a wee newbie >ESM
Wooohooo!! Only donkey left on the board
Gary
Chancellor to the King

Post by Gary »

Rooster wrote:
Gary wrote:Baggy is great for this place. If you can't stand the heat, feck aff to Bakebook.

Burns bodies Image

Oh that's OK then. I was worried you were taking advantage of Arlene's great idea. :D
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Gary wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Burns bodies Image

Oh that's OK then. I was worried you were taking advantage of Arlene's great idea. :D
Arlene and great idea in the same sentence, I do love an oxymoron :lol:
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Gary wrote: And Shan, Rooster is dead on but I still wonder about how he heats the sheds. :D
Of course he is Gary. He didn't kill me or even threaten to do so. For an Ulsterman that is pretty good going. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Shan wrote:
Gary wrote: And Shan, Rooster is dead on but I still wonder about how he heats the sheds. :D
Of course he is Gary. He didn't kill me or even threaten to do so. For an Ulsterman that is pretty good going. :D
Don't remember trying to bump you off Shan, anyway the Saudis are paying well for body disposal these days Image
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Shan wrote:
It's the ones that don't threaten to kill you that you should be watching Shan >EW
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I like Shan, decent spud
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

stu wrote:
justinr73 wrote:... he proved to be a total gent in person.
So a gent in person, abusive Brennan on the internet... it's almost like those sad keyboard warriors you hear of who live vicariously through their online personas.
I've no doubt he'd call you a Warren Gatland in person too, if he considered you deserved it.