HC Quarter Final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: HC Quarter Final

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

I had my card blocked by my bank a few months back because of "suspicious activity" (which the bank spotted and prevented) Not sure if it was due to TM though. Have since got a new card.

Wife received a new card (and number) unexpectedly from her bank yesterday - no reason given, but assumed to be because of TM.

Maybe I do them a disservice, but it's the only reason we can think of.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
trewbear
Novice

Post by trewbear »

please help -

Long time season ticket holder desperate for QF tickets.

The friend (former friend maybe) who administers our season ticket account cocked up and did not order our QF tickets. We need 6 in total and don't mind where or whether they are together.

Please help :fleg: :red: SUFTUM
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

trewbear wrote:please help -

Long time season ticket holder desperate for QF tickets.

The friend (former friend maybe) who administers our season ticket account cocked up and did not order our QF tickets. We need 6 in total and don't mind where or whether they are together.

Please help :fleg: :red: SUFTUM
https://twitter.com/SouthWalesURSC/stat ... 2223389697

Offering a draw for the right to buy 2.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

I bought mine yesterday then today someone tried to lift £600 from my account. Maybe it's just coincidence.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Very kind of that nice Mr Jones who is in charge of the Lionels to show Ulster how to beat Leinster yesterday.

I mean ... em ... it was very kind of that nice Mr Jones to show us yesterday how to beat Leinster in a few weeks time.

No, that's not it. Em ... Yesterday it was very kind of that nice Mr Jones to show us how to beat Leinster in a few weeks time.

Yes I think that's it ... maybe. :thumleft:

Hopefully you get what I meant ... s'funny, but felt I got somewhere when I changed things just a little bit each time instead of just repeating the same thing over and over and over ... or have I over-complicated it? Too many phrases to get there in the end? :oops:
I'm not arguing -
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Jackie Brown wrote:I bought mine yesterday then today someone tried to lift £600 from my account.
That was Ticketmaster.

Did you forget that they apply an administration charge?
I'm not arguing -
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Very kind of that nice Mr Jones who is in charge of the Lionels to show Ulster how to beat Leinster yesterday.

I mean ... em ... it was very kind of that nice Mr Jones to show us yesterday how to beat Leinster in a few weeks time.

No, that's not it. Em ... Yesterday it was very kind of that nice Mr Jones to show us how to beat Leinster in a few weeks time.

Yes I think that's it ... maybe. :thumleft:

Hopefully you get what I meant ... s'funny, but felt I got somewhere when I changed things just a little bit each time instead of just repeating the same thing over and over and over ... or have I over-complicated it? Too many phrases to get there in the end? :oops:
Totally agree Captain.
Apply pressure at lineout time and watch their hooker fold.
Also little grubbers in behind and watch their wingers flap at the ball.
Spot on tactics that will unravel them.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Except that the hooker and one of the wingers are ours... but otherwise yes. Stockcube lambasted for costing the try and why Ireland will always need an Ulsterman to carry the can.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Frank
Novice

Post by Frank »

Cockatrice wrote:Except that the hooker and one of the wingers are ours... but otherwise yes. Stockcube lambasted for costing the try and why Ireland will always need an Ulsterman to carry the can.
Sugar didn't think about that, hopefully no-one from Leinster has seen these posts and uses them to exploit our obvious weaknesses that we just highlighted inadvertently.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Hopefully Leinster will play Henshaw at 15. He was God awful, hadn't a baldy where to go. Every time England kicked long he wasnt even in shot. Dare I say he was worse than Rob K...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cockatrice wrote:Except that the hooker and one of the wingers are ours... but otherwise yes. Stockcube lambasted for costing the try and why Ireland will always need an Ulsterman to carry the can.
Stockdale was positioned correctly as per the system used. He's 6'4 and could barely fingertip the ball. I'd like who would have have been able deal with that. That's why you have a fullback.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

If not mistaken Stockdale by getting his hand on the ball up high allowed contact from one of the English players thereby effectively pushing him off balance. It would have taken some balls to have dummied that move anticipating the hit and claiming contact without the ball...

I don’t blame Stockdale though typically most Irish press seem to with his player rating. Personally I think he went looking to get involved and one reason why on the back foot he still secured most yards on the Irish side. Had any Ulster player thrown the Sexton intercept it would be his last game for Ireland..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Or Earls mad rush in the first minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Nowt to do with QF really, but piece on Cave discussing his future.

My conclusion from that is he wont be an ulster player next year. Reckon he will hamg up the boots.

https://www.the42.ie/darren-cave-ulster ... 1-Feb2019/
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Les is gonna make him skipper of LI.