Image
Image
Image

Topics Calendar

May 2019

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Who is online

In total there are 21 users online :: 10 registered, 1 hidden and 10 guests

Most users ever online was 454 on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:04 pm

Registered users: AhrefsBot, Bing [Bot], Bobbievee, Dave, Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], rumncoke, SemrushBot, WestoftheArney, YandexBot


Legend :: Administrators, Moderators

Statistics

Total posts 667166
Total topics 19206
Total members 2943
Our newest member Diabhal

HC Quarter Final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

  • Advertisement

Topic Rating:
  • 1 vote
  

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Rooster » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:30 pm

Dave wrote:I have an Irish passport. Might not get back in.
I'm running a repatriation service €50 per person fee refunded if I fail.
£ will be accepted if it is still solvent.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 40094
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby LegsLikeSausages » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:39 pm

big mervyn wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:It’s occurred to me which group of people Leinster supporters remind me of-

The very worst and most arrogant England supporters.

It would appear D4 is in Surrey. Who’d’ve thought it?

Always said D4 were more English than the English.

Toeudally...
User avatar
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Joe Schmo » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:I have an Irish passport. Might not get back in.
I'm running a repatriation service €50 per person fee refunded if I fail.
£ will be accepted if it is still solvent.
dont do it Dave, you're just the fuel he needs to keep his chickens warm
User avatar
Joe Schmo
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3737
Images: 4
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 10:13 am

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Tender » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:01 pm

No chicken interfering is permitted in Arlene’s Alster. Ian Jnr will be at the Aviva as part of a fact finding jolly for the North Antrim Agnostic Gospel Singers.
Like Dave, I’ve an Oirish Passport (So I do), which expires soon and my priest has been locked up. I don’t think the Maskey’s are on speaking terms with me, since I ordered an Orange in the Rock Bar. I don’t know who I’ll get to sign my wee photo.
But never fear... they’re hardly gonna stop high rollers like ourselves from coming back North and the Mexicans sure as hell don’t want us.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
User avatar
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador
 
Posts: 2777
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:23 pm
Location: Not Spain

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Amiga500 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:57 pm

Tender wrote:Ian Jnr will be at the Aviva as part of a fact finding jolly for the North Antrim Agnostic Gospel Singers.


Rolls Royce to International airport - learjet to Dublin and Bentley to shuttle him to the stadium.

Those gospel singers better have a healthy bank account to take the expense hit they're gonna get! :terror:
User avatar
Amiga500
Warrior Chief
 
Posts: 1610
Images: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Rooster » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:33 pm

Tender wrote:No chicken interfering is permitted in Arlene’s Alster. Ian Jnr will be at the Aviva as part of a fact finding jolly for the North Antrim Agnostic Gospel Singers.
Like Dave, I’ve an Oirish Passport (So I do), which expires soon and my priest has been locked up. I don’t think the Maskey’s are on speaking terms with me, since I ordered an Orange in the Rock Bar. I don’t know who I’ll get to sign my wee photo.
But never fear... they’re hardly gonna stop high rollers like ourselves from coming back North and the Mexicans sure as hell don’t want us.
You be ok as unless you have changed drastically since last photo, hair loss is fine, you renew online with no priest needed.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 40094
Images: 5
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby UlsterNo9 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:43 pm

Bookies running scared, they have us at 6/1 to beat Leinster, they same bookies that offered 9/1 on Ireland to beat New Zealand in Chicago
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3953
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby ladyboy696969 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:00 pm

Jackie Brown wrote:They have a thread on Leinsterfans about the final. Love it if we beat them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


That's a ticket thread and was started this time last year. The European finals weekend attracts fans from all over Europe, regardless of who they support, tis a celebration of the game. I, like many of my fellow rugger dudes, have gone to finals that didn't involve my beloved team, but I did buy the tickets when we did still have a chance.
You're obviously not aware of this. Ulster probably wont make it to Newcastle, but you can, just go for the craic (fun), broaden your horizons Jackie. Much better than watching Ulster games in you underpants.
User avatar
ladyboy696969
Novice
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 am

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Jackie Brown » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:52 pm

ladyboy696969 wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:They have a thread on Leinsterfans about the final. Love it if we beat them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk


That's a ticket thread and was started this time last year. The European finals weekend attracts fans from all over Europe, regardless of who they support, tis a celebration of the game. I, like many of my fellow rugger dudes, have gone to finals that didn't involve my beloved team, but I did buy the tickets when we did still have a chance.
You're obviously not aware of this. Ulster probably wont make it to Newcastle, but you can, just go for the craic (fun), broaden your horizons Jackie. Much better than watching Ulster games in you underpants.
I enjoyed the Pro12 final in Edinburgh

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Shan » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:37 pm

Bart S wrote:
Gary wrote:I remember going down to Limerick a few years ago to get stuffed by Munster.


Really? I went down to Thomond with real belief that it was a 50:50 game. Ulster had a better starting xv and that Munster team was in the decline to balance against the Thomond factor.

On a scale of being underdogs i don’t think the 2 compare. If Ulster were to win this would be off the scale in terms of an upset.


Pretty much spot on Bart. I recall advising worried Ulsterfolk on here that I expected Ulster to win that quarter final. Usually what I expect to happen does happen as I'm sure most folk know by now. :D

Realistically one has to say that Leinster should win this 1/4 final. However nobody knows how those teams will line up at this stage. Ulster can continue to improve as the season goes on and if they can come up with a huge performance they could catch Leinster out.

An Ulster v Munster final would really be great. The D4 brigade wouldn't know who they should be against. :lol:
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
User avatar
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11206
Images: 5
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Location: Limerick

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby ladyboy696969 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:45 pm

Shan wrote:
Bart S wrote:
Gary wrote:I remember going down to Limerick a few years ago to get stuffed by Munster.


Really? I went down to Thomond with real belief that it was a 50:50 game. Ulster had a better starting xv and that Munster team was in the decline to balance against the Thomond factor.

On a scale of being underdogs i don’t think the 2 compare. If Ulster were to win this would be off the scale in terms of an upset.


Pretty much spot on Bart. I recall advising worried Ulsterfolk on here that I expected Ulster to win that quarter final. Usually what I expect to happen does happen as I'm sure most folk know by now. :D

Realistically one has to say that Leinster should win this 1/4 final. However nobody knows how those teams will line up at this stage. Ulster can continue to improve as the season goes on and if they can come up with a huge performance they could catch Leinster out.

An Ulster v Munster final would really be great. The D4 brigade wouldn't know who they should be against. :lol:

Tough one alright, could be 12-13 Leinster guys on the pitch. Throw in a few saffers and off you go.
User avatar
ladyboy696969
Novice
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 am

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Dave » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:54 pm

ladyboy696969 wrote:Tough one alright, could be 12-13 Leinster guys on the pitch. Throw in a few saffers and off you go.


If Leinster are not playing there will be no Leinster "goys" on the pitch.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 20134
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby UlsterNo9 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 am

Dave wrote:
ladyboy696969 wrote:Tough one alright, could be 12-13 Leinster guys on the pitch. Throw in a few saffers and off you go.


If Leinster are not playing there will be no Leinster "goys" on the pitch.


Just goes to show daddy and mommy can pay the big bucks for sonny to go to private school in Dublin but the school still can't turn stupid into smart.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
User avatar
UlsterNo9
Chancellor to the King
 
Posts: 3953
Images: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby Cap'n Grumpy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:07 am

Dave wrote:Plantar twunts

Is that like plantar fasciitis

Should this not be on the injuries update thread?
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went
User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 13617
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: HC Quarter Final

Postby big mervyn » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 am

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Dave wrote:Plantar twunts

Is that like plantar fasciitis

Should this not be on the injuries update thread?

Solely
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
 
Posts: 11256
Images: 8
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to View frae thae Hill

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bobbievee, Majestic-12 [Bot], YandexBot and 6 guests

Recent Forum Topics

!-- Piwik -->