Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Neill_M » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:02 am

Referee: Lloyd Linton (SRU)
AR1: Sam Grove-White (SRU), AR2: Graeme Ormiston (SRU)
TMO: Andrew McMenemy (SRU)

Live on Premier Sports 1, Eir sport 1 & 2

therealspratt
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1579
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by therealspratt » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 am

Flip welcome home Lloyd, haven't had him in a while I don't think.

Amiga500
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Amiga500 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Saturday matches are a pain in the balls. :banghead:

justinr73
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by justinr73 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Not when you've gotta cross the water.

In saying that, we've taken Friday off anyway to savour the build up.

10 or 15 only
Initiate
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:47 am

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by 10 or 15 only » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:19 pm

Amiga500 wrote:Saturday matches are a pain in the balls. :banghead:
And this Pain you have, is it sharp, dull, persistent or intermittent?
Does it affect your peeing or sexual activity?
Have you had it before and does it only affect you at weekends?
Do please let us know more about this undercarriage problem.
We await...

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Dave » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:28 pm

There are pics of Luke back in training without the medical bib...
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Amiga500
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Amiga500 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:58 pm

10 or 15 only wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:Saturday matches are a pain in the balls. :banghead:
And this Pain you have, is it sharp, dull, persistent or intermittent?
Does it affect your peeing or sexual activity?
Have you had it before and does it only affect you at weekends?
Do please let us know more about this undercarriage problem.
We await...
Usually dull... intermittent to when games are on Saturday... but then when someone (usually beagle) did something particularly stupid it could become quite sharp.
Usually the games are quite pish, so we'll say it affects that.
Saturdays are only on weekends, so isolated to Saturdays.

Hopefully that is you more informed now :thumleft:

EastTerraceUR
Novice
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by EastTerraceUR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:35 pm

Team I’d like to see
Warwick
McBurney
Herbst
O’Connor
Nagle
Rea
Reidy
Coetzee
Shanahan
Lowry
Lyttle
Hume
Cave
Balacoune
Nelson


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11430
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by big mervyn » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:09 pm

EastTerraceUR wrote:Team I’d like to see
Warwick
McBurney
Herbst
O’Connor
Nagle
Rea
Reidy
Coetzee
Shanahan
Lowry
Lyttle
Hume
Cave
Balacoune
Nelson


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should we not be starting with something a bit closer to the q/f team?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

EastTerraceUR
Novice
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by EastTerraceUR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:10 pm

big mervyn wrote:
EastTerraceUR wrote:Team I’d like to see
Warwick
McBurney
Herbst
O’Connor
Nagle
Rea
Reidy
Coetzee
Shanahan
Lowry
Lyttle
Hume
Cave
Balacoune
Nelson


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should we not be starting with something a bit closer to the q/f team?
I would go with a strong bench.. really shouldn’t need them against the kings...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Dave » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:13 pm

I give you 14 out of 15 for spelling.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

EastTerraceUR
Novice
Posts: 255
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:29 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by EastTerraceUR » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:15 pm

Dave wrote:I give you 14 out of 15 for spelling.
Baloucoune*
[emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

justinr73
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by justinr73 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:16 pm

I'd start Cooney and save Shanners for Dublin.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Dave » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:19 pm

EastTerraceUR wrote:
Dave wrote:I give you 14 out of 15 for spelling.
Baloucoune*
[emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[emoji108]
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
pip14
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2098
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:41 am
Location: Belfast

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by pip14 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Hume out for the rest of the season. Got surgery done today I think?
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.

Post Reply