Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Dave » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:18 pm

Cold hands Luke is back though. Or looks to be back fairly soonish.

I wonder has Soper worked his magic with him? Warmed up the hands a bit.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13662
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:21 pm

Dave wrote:I give you 14 out of 15 for spelling.
14 out of 15 ain't bad ... not bad enough to give him a good balacoune for it.
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Neill_M » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Ulster team to play Isuzu Southern Kings, Guinness PRO14 Round 18, Saturday 23rd March, Kingspan Stadium (5.30pm):
(15-9): L Ludik; R Baloucoune, D Cave, S McCloskey, R Lyttle; B Burns, D Shanahan;
(1-8): A Warwick, R Herring, M Moore, A O’Connor (captain), I Nagle, M Rea, N Timoney, M Coetzee;
Replacements (16-23): J Andrew, W Herbst, T O’Toole, K Treadwell, C Ross, J Cooney, M Lowry, A Kernohan.

launish116
Novice
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by launish116 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Neill_M wrote:Ulster team to play Isuzu Southern Kings, Guinness PRO14 Round 18, Saturday 23rd March, Kingspan Stadium (5.30pm):
(15-9): L Ludik; R Baloucoune, D Cave, S McCloskey, R Lyttle; B Burns, D Shanahan;
(1-8): A Warwick, R Herring, M Moore, A O’Connor (captain), I Nagle, M Rea, N Timoney, M Coetzee;
Replacements (16-23): J Andrew, W Herbst, T O’Toole, K Treadwell, C Ross, J Cooney, M Lowry, A Kernohan.
O'Toole loosehead cover?

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Neill_M » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:30 pm

Isuzu Southern Kings

Ulrich Beyers, Yaw Penxe, Meli Rokoua, Tertius Kruger, Bjorn Basson, Bader Pretorius, Stefan Ungerer, Alulutho Tshakweni, Mike Willemse, De-Jay Terblanche, Dries van Schalkwyk, JC Astle, Henry Brown, Tienie Burger, Ruaan Lerm.

Alandre van Rooyen, Schalk Ferreira, Lupumlo Mguca, Stephan Greeff, Andy Ntsila, Rudi van Rooyen, Masixole Banda, Harlon Klaasen,

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5516
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Neill_M » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:31 pm

launish116 wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Ulster team to play Isuzu Southern Kings, Guinness PRO14 Round 18, Saturday 23rd March, Kingspan Stadium (5.30pm):
(15-9): L Ludik; R Baloucoune, D Cave, S McCloskey, R Lyttle; B Burns, D Shanahan;
(1-8): A Warwick, R Herring, M Moore, A O’Connor (captain), I Nagle, M Rea, N Timoney, M Coetzee;
Replacements (16-23): J Andrew, W Herbst, T O’Toole, K Treadwell, C Ross, J Cooney, M Lowry, A Kernohan.
O'Toole loosehead cover?
Herbst covering LHP.

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13662
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:06 pm

John Andrew, Wiehahn Herbst and Tom O’Toole will provide front row cover on the bench, while Kieran Treadwell and Clive Ross are the other forward options. John Cooney, Michael Lowry and Angus Kernohan, who helped Ireland U20s to a Six Nations Grand Slam success last weekend, are the backline replacements.
Belated congrats to John Cooney and Michael lowry on their U-20 Grand Slam last weekend! :duck:

Knew that Kernohan had been involved, but hadn't realised that John and Michael had been there too. >EW
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Dave » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:00 am

Day of the game=today.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Soda
Novice
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:37 pm
Location: formerly Castlereagh

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Soda » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:08 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
John Andrew, Wiehahn Herbst and Tom O’Toole will provide front row cover on the bench, while Kieran Treadwell and Clive Ross are the other forward options. John Cooney, Michael Lowry and Angus Kernohan, who helped Ireland U20s to a Six Nations Grand Slam success last weekend, are the backline replacements.
Belated congrats to John Cooney and Michael lowry on their U-20 Grand Slam last weekend! :duck:

Knew that Kernohan had been involved, but hadn't realised that John and Michael had been there too. >EW
You sure about Cooney? he's not a kick in the Brennan off 30.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

justinr73
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1925
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by justinr73 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:25 pm

Sparse crowd. Two games in a week too much for some people.

Louis looked fecked.

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Dave » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:50 pm

A fairly lacklustre affair. Losing Marty and Louis wasn't good. Wee dave is shyte. Some very average players out there. I reckon we will get tanked next week.

Bright spots including Lowry, Lyttle and Baloucoune. Nice to have Marcell back.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

User avatar
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11065
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:15 pm
Location: Carrickfergus

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Jackie Brown » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:03 pm

I plan on being so inebriated that I won't give a tom kite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999

User avatar
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 20271
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Dave » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:15 pm

Jackie Brown wrote:I plan on being so inebriated that I won't give a tom kite.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
+1
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?

Bart S
Chancellor to the King
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:48 am

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Bart S » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:20 pm

Losing Addison in midfield is a massive blow.

User avatar
Columbo
Initiate
Posts: 540
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

Re: Southern Kings Game - Saturday 5:30pm KO

Post by Columbo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:40 pm

What happened Marty? Certainly looked like Ludik was toast for next week - not sure what kind of back line we’ll be able to put out, but I’m expecting lots of up and unders..
..one more thing

Post Reply