The Playoffs

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5423
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The Playoffs

Post by Neill_M » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:26 am

URSC Facebook speculating about a teatime KO on the Saturday. Last year the eliminator games were both on Saturday at 3:15pm and 6:35pm. Possible for the league to schedule the other game in advance of R21 I would suppose.

justinr73
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1853
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: The Playoffs

Post by justinr73 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:02 pm

Neill_M wrote:URSC Facebook speculating about a teatime KO on the Saturday. Last year the eliminator games were both on Saturday at 3:15pm and 6:35pm. Possible for the league to schedule the other game in advance of R21 I would suppose.
Kingspan staff supposedly rostered on for the Saturday, which would fit with last year.

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13656
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: The Playoffs

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Neill_M wrote:URSC Facebook speculating about a teatime KO on the Saturday. Last year the eliminator games were both on Saturday at 3:15pm and 6:35pm. Possible for the league to schedule the other game in advance of R21 I would suppose.
I thought a lot of people on here deride what is said on URSC Facebook? :stir:
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5423
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The Playoffs

Post by Neill_M » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Neill_M wrote:URSC Facebook speculating about a teatime KO on the Saturday. Last year the eliminator games were both on Saturday at 3:15pm and 6:35pm. Possible for the league to schedule the other game in advance of R21 I would suppose.
I thought a lot of people on here deride what is said on URSC Facebook? :stir:
If I got a hot betting tip for a horse from URSC FB, I would not be putting the house on it so to speak[emoji6]

People claim that the staff at the ground etc have been told to make themselves available for work on the Saturday. It may be true or it may be [emoji90]

User avatar
Kanbei
Novice
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Re: The Playoffs

Post by Kanbei » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Confirmed for Saturday 4th May at 5.35pm. Season Ticket Holders presale from 9am tomorrow with 20% discount.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40135
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: The Playoffs

Post by Rooster » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:38 pm

Kanbei wrote:Confirmed for Saturday 4th May at 5.35pm. Season Ticket Holders presale from 9am tomorrow with 20% discount.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I got an email from Connacht but nothing from Ulster yet
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5423
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

The Playoffs

Post by Neill_M » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Kanbei wrote:Confirmed for Saturday 4th May at 5.35pm. Season Ticket Holders presale from 9am tomorrow with 20% discount.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
2 tickets per ST. Usual warning about not being to buy same seat etc. The seat map goes live at 10am if you want certain seats.
Last edited by Neill_M on Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justinr73
Warrior Chief
Posts: 1853
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Re: The Playoffs

Post by justinr73 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:06 pm

Hmmm.

That leaves it a bit tight for a 2045 flight from International.

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11304
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: The Playoffs

Post by big mervyn » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Just got the email. Won't be any left for non ST holders if it's 2 each >6shooter
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador
Posts: 2492
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:50 am
Location: Dundonald

Re: The Playoffs

Post by rocky » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:19 pm

As it should be, Merv. Those people who were prepared to spend their hard-earned cash on season tickets, for a season when predictions were very gloomy, deserve to get rewarded by being able to buy two tickets to a big match like this.
It didn't take too long for me to reconcile my republican heritage with the diverse political and religious backgrounds of my teammates. There was no border in the Irish dressing room.
Moss Keane

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11304
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: The Playoffs

Post by big mervyn » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:00 pm

rocky wrote:As it should be, Merv. Those people who were prepared to spend their hard-earned cash on season tickets, for a season when predictions were very gloomy, deserve to get rewarded by being able to buy two tickets to a big match like this.
With only 13.5k available a few ST holders could miss out.

It's a decent offer for once - 25% discount on prices which are similar to a regular interpro fixture :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 13656
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Re: The Playoffs

Post by Cap'n Grumpy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:43 pm

big mervyn wrote:
rocky wrote:As it should be, Merv. Those people who were prepared to spend their hard-earned cash on season tickets, for a season when predictions were very gloomy, deserve to get rewarded by being able to buy two tickets to a big match like this.
With only 13.5k available a few ST holders could miss out.

It's a decent offer for once - 25% discount on prices which are similar to a regular interpro fixture :thumleft:
20% off shirley? :scratch:

Then added back on again as an admin fee? :stir:

Spose at least they take something off before adding the fees on. :thumleft:
Sadly the days of people using proper English are went

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11304
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: The Playoffs

Post by big mervyn » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:30 pm

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
rocky wrote:As it should be, Merv. Those people who were prepared to spend their hard-earned cash on season tickets, for a season when predictions were very gloomy, deserve to get rewarded by being able to buy two tickets to a big match like this.
With only 13.5k available a few ST holders could miss out.

It's a decent offer for once - 25% discount on prices which are similar to a regular interpro fixture :thumleft:
20% off shirley? :scratch:

Then added back on again as an admin fee? :stir:

Spose at least they take something off before adding the fees on. :thumleft:
Yeah 20% - typo! I was expecting £27.50 + fees so pleasantly surprised.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor
Posts: 5423
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 am

Re: The Playoffs

Post by Neill_M » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:17 am

Painless process on ticketmaster for once. £44.50 inc fees for 2 Prom tickets.

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11304
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: The Playoffs

Post by big mervyn » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:28 am

Neill_M wrote:Painless process on ticketmaster for once. £44.50 inc fees for 2 Prom tickets.
Indeed. A bargain!
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

Post Reply